Support different departments and management (Strategy, Research, and Admin) in tasks related to dashboard development for data visualization and program data monitoring. This could include card development, dashboard design, and maintenance and review of live dashboards for quality control. Support improved analysis, data monitoring and reporting with the use of DOMO.
The job holder will be in charge of designing and building dashboards using Domo. You will be frequently coordinating with Technology (Devtech Team) and strategy on identifying the requirements and preparation of the data needed to create the Dashboard. This job includes creating of ETL, conducting quality check to ensure data is accurate, reliable and complete, data manipulation, analysis and cleaning when necessary.
- Detail oriented
- Experience with 1 programming language or excel
- Desire to learn, and teachable
- Not satisfied with status quo / encoding vs. automation
- Ability to learn / teach yourself
- Ability to communicate/collaborate with the different departments
- Ability to follow the requirements to make dashboards
- Detail oriented to catch mistakes and errors in data and templates and suggest improvements
- Understand how data is collected and maintain key tenants (duplicates, quality, etc.) of data
- Connect and make dashboards in DOMO
- Able to update and maintain a preload
- Understand processes, data collection, etc.
- Know SQL & Data Querying (Database) – At least 1 computer coding language experience / background (e.g., SQL, VBA, etc.)
- Experience with a BI ETL Tool (e.g., Informatica, SQL Server)
- Experience with a BI Visualization Tool (e.g., Tableau, PowerBI, DOMO, QlikView)
- Experience generating graphs for data visualization
- Experience working with data, for data cleaning, duplication, and review
- Ability to create and give clear, and concise presentations of projects and trainings
- Ability to understand processes, process flow maps
- Experience with designing tools and processes in alignment with business goals
- Ability to design and create well designed trackers, and processes
- Familiarity with ETL (this is largely needed when make cards)
- 2 – 4 year technical degree (computer science, math, engineering, software development, finance)
- Experience with data visualization tool (Tableau, PowerBI, QlikView)
How to apply
Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org cc email@example.com
No accommodation or relocation expenses are payable in connection with this position. All candidates must be legally able to work and reside in the country of the vacancy with the correct visa/work permit status or demonstrate eligibility to obtain the relevant permit. Any costs related to obtaining or renewing permits and visas are the responsibility of the successful applicant.