<![CDATA[Created in 1979, Action contre la Faim is a non-governmental organization that fights against hunger. Its charter of humanitarian principals- independence, neutrality, non-discrimination, free and direct access to victims, professionalism, transparency – has been part of its identity for more than 40 years. Its mission is to save lives by eliminating hunger through the prevention, detection and treatment of under-nutrition, particularly during and after emergency situations linked to conflicts or natural disasters. Action contre la Faim focuses its actions on 5 main areas of expertise: Nutrition and Health – Mental Health and Care Practices, Gender and Protection – Food Security and Livelihoods – Water, Sanitation and Hygiene – Advocacy. In 2019, Action contre la Faim provided aid to 17 million people in more than 49 countries worldwide. www.actioncontrelafaim.org
Under the supervision of the Country Representative,deputy Head of department Finance will ensure a sound HR and Finance management in Tunisia and Libya in compliance with ACF/Donor’s policies and national regulations. More precisely, you will be in charge of:
– Drafting and implementation of the HR/Financial framework
– Design the HR Set up and Capacity building of the teams
– Smooth implementation of the shared costs methodology and close support to the local teams
– Design budget
– Managing a HR and Finance Manager and provides technical support to the HR and finance teams based in Tripoli and Benghazi. The size of the mission is likely to grow throughout 2022
You hold a relevant degree in Finance MBA/ACCA or other chartered Accountant Diplomas. You have at least at least 2 years of professional experience in in a similar role within an NGO with a strong experience in remote management.
An ACF experience in Finance would be a strong asset.
You are recognize for your professionalism, honesty, reliability, autonomy, sense of responsibility.
Fluency in English is mandatory, French and/or Arabic is an asset.
SPECIFIC CONDITIONS / SALARY
– 6 months fixed term contract under French legislation
– Monthly gross salary from 2450 to 2800EUR upon experience
– Monthly per diem and living allowance: 442EUR net, field paid
Monthly country allowance: 300EUR
16% of the gross monthly salary for pension insurance reimbursement for non-French citizens
– Transportation and accommodation: Coverage of transportation costs and guest house
– Medical coverage: 100% coverage of medical expenses and repatriation insurance
Leaves and RnR: 25 days of paid leaves per year, 20 RnR per year and 215 EUR at each RnR period
Training: Free and unlimited access to the certifying e-learning platform Crossknowledge ©
ACF is committed to people with disabilities and actively fights against all forms of discrimination.
How to apply
Pour postuler, cliquez sur ce lien / To apply, please click on this following link : apply here