<! [CDATA [Created in 1979, Action contre la Faim is a non-governmental organization that fights against hunger. Its charter of humanitarian principals- independence, neutrality, non-discrimination, free and direct access to victims, professionalism, transparency – has been part of its identity for more than 40 years. Its mission is to save lives by eliminating hunger through the prevention, detection and treatment of under-nutrition, particularly during and after emergency situations linked to conflicts or natural disasters. Action contre la Faim focuses its actions on 5 main areas of expertise: Nutrition and Health – Mental Health and Care Practices, Gender and Protection – Food Security and Livelihoods – Water, Sanitation and Hygiene – Advocacy. In 2019,www.actioncontrelafaim.org
Under the functional supervision of the Operational Technical Manager SMPS and Protection based at headquarters and according to the established priorities, your main mission will be to guarantee the quality, relevance and technical innovation of the SMPS-P strategy and interventions on the missions concerned (Burkina Faso, Côte d’Ivoire, Liberia, Sierra Leone, Madagascar, Zimbabwe and France) in compliance with ACF and international standards and national policies.
More precisely, you will be in charge of:
– Contributing to the definition of the country strategy, and to the definition of the strategy and the positioning of the SMPS-P technical department;
– Coordinate the identification of needs and the formulation of project proposals;
– Support the implementation and ensure the reporting of programs / projects;
– Guarantee the quality and accountability of projects;
– Ensure the active participation of ACF in national sector coordination, technical platforms and develop sector partnerships;
– Promote capitalization, development, technique and research within the SMPSP department
– You have a degree in Clinical Psychology (Master II level),
– You justify a prior humanitarian experience of at least 2 years,
– You master the project cycle, and are equipped with writing skills to writing projects,
– You have a good capacity for analysis and synthesis,
– You have experience in mental health, psychosocial support, early childhood development, psychotrauma,
– You are fluent in English and French.
SPECIFIC CONDITIONS / SALARY
– 6 mois de contrat à durée déterminée d’usage de droit français
– Salaire mensuel brut d’entrée de 2450 à 2800 EUR en fonction de l’expérience
– Per diem et frais de vie mensuels : lors des visites terrain, versés sur le terrain, montants alignés tels que définis sur les missions (eurcost).
– 16% du salaire mensuel brut de remboursement assurance retraite pour les citoyens non français.
– 15% du salaire brut pour allocation spécifique lié au statut voltigeur
– Transport et logement : Prise en charge des déplacements et logement collectif lors des missions terrain
– Couverture Médicale : 100% de la prise en charge des cotisations santé (CFE + complémentaire santé) et assurance rapatriement
– Leave and RnR: 25 days per year, 20 RTT per year and 215EUR paid during the recovery period
– Training: Unlimited and free access to the e-learning platform certifying Crossknowledge ©
How to apply
To apply, click on this following link: apply here