CTG stands for Committed To Good. With an ethical approach at the heart of all that we do, it is a description that makes us proud. Respect for the fundamental human rights of our staff, and those our staff encounter, is a cornerstone of our values. We strive for gender equality, inclusion and diversity, providing fair and equal opportunities for all. We take a zero tolerance approach to corruption and stay true to local labour laws and all local statutory requirements.
In operation since 2006, today we are honoured to serve clients in 15 fragile and conflict-affected states assisting with disaster relief, peace building, humanitarian aid and development programmes through our specialised recruitment, HR management and operational services.
Overview of position
We are looking for two experienced HR professionals in the humanitarian sector to handle client/consultants’ relations within CTG Nigeria. One Account Manager will be based in Kano with frequent travel to Kaduna and Sokoto, and the other one will be based in Borno till Dec 2021 and then in Abuja with frequent travel to Ondo, Bauchi, Rivers, Enugu and Lagos.
Specific responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- HR Management.
- Operational Management.
- Personnel Management.
- Business Development.
- Financial Management.
- Expected output:
- Accountable for managing assigned clients.
- Responsible for meeting client objectives in accordance with contracted scope of work.
- Ensure total client satisfaction with the services being provided.
- Ensure clients are regularly updated & client expectations are met in accordance with agreed time frames.
- Issuance of invoices & responsible for collections.
- Responsible for ensuring deployment plans, administrative documents, system & Personnel Management SOPs are in place and complied.
- Operational Management:
- Ensure establishment of CTG in operation center (with administrative management).
- Provide assistance with ensuring compliance with local labor law.
- Ensure an understanding of CTG’s Duty of Care, evacuation & medevac plans.
- Management of the safety of our consultants in the field from mobilization to demobilization with the support of the Account Director & Regional Field & Operations Manager where required.
- Management of third party security, accommodation & other local service providers & fixers.
- Understand the contracted terms of all accommodation, security, logistics support, etc. with the assistance of the HR Director & Regional Field & Operations Manager where required.
- Management of crisis situation in accordance with the CTG Crisis Management SOP.
- Personnel Management:
- Mobilization – Responsible for deliverable’s against the provided mobilization plan for new contracts.
- Recruitment – Support the recruitment department for new deployments.
- Induction Training – Ensure all consultants are issues with country specific operational guidelines & receive a full CTG induction prior to commencing work for the client.
- Duty of Care – Responsible for consultant duty of care & knowledge sharing on security threats & incidents.
- Accountable for Payroll Accuracy – Approving consolidated payroll spreadsheets, supporting documents, etc. Checking for inconsistencies prior to authorization.
- Performance Reviews – Review consultant’s performance timely in accordance with client’s requirements.
- Act as a focal point between insurers & consultants/emergency liaison persons in instances of medevac & or major incident. Supporting documentation collection for such incidents.
- Business Acquisition & Growth:
- Actively promote CTG’s services & assist in building a network of key business partners & potential clients.
- Develop current & new client relationships through to contract negotiation.
- Represent CTG in meetings.
- Assist with the development of proposal responses.
- Other General Responsibilities:
- Produce weekly reports to the Country Manager & Operations Director in HQ.
- Finance & accounting responsibilities related to licensing & managing in country expenses.
This role reports to the Country Manager.
- University Degree in the field of Business Administration, HR or related field.
- A relevant HR qualification &/or experience may be waived in lieu of a degree.
- Skills required for this job are typically acquired through the completion of an undergraduate degree & 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Experience in HR processes & applications, exposure & expertise in HR systems data analysis & analytical skills required.
- Must be well versed in all MS Office applications & experienced in producing reports for management.
- Self starter with good initiative & multi tasking skills who pays attention to the details, demonstrated ability to troubleshoot & resolve problems, excellent spoken & written communication.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in HRM, client relations.
- Fluency in English.Team management
The selected candidate is expected to manage CTG consultants working on UN projects.
The priority will be given to Nigerian nationals.