· Implement ATAA financial policies and procedures.
· Prepare the financial transactions and maintain ATAA computerized financial operations by using QuickBooks.
· Communicate with Banks to effectively complete all payments, reports, statements.
· Review all procurement documents to ensure adequate and official supporting documents are attached, ensure the accuracy of amounts and proper procedure is followed.
· Prepare payment requests and organize transfer for the payments.
Prepare Journal entries and record all transactions in the QuickBooks.
· Filing all entries and ensure that all required supporting documents are attached to each entry.
Prepare banks reconciliations on weekly basis.
· Help staff on processes and documents for: advance, expense claims, document retrieval, …etc. Overseeing requests for advances/reimbursements. …etc.
· Work closely with HR and in payroll preparation, ensure the correct and timely registration of ATAA employees in the SGK system and ensure accurate calculation of taxes and social security premiums.
· Ensure the accuracy of the organization official bookkeeping, ensure all transactions are registered in accurate and correct manner.
· Liaise with ATAA’s Legal Accountant and ensure all ATAA personnel data is registered correctly to the relevant authorities.
· Ensure all taxes schedules are paid on timely manner.
Knowledge and Qualifications:
· University Degree in accounting, finance, economics, business management or a related field.
· Knowledge of accepted accounting practices and principles.
· A minimum of one year of professional experience in accounting and financial management.
· Proven ability and experience in dealing with Turkish payroll and taxation system.
· Past work with local NGOs and/or international donor funded programs preferred.
· Prior experience with UN Organizations funded programs preferred.
· High analytical and reporting skills.
· Team player with excellent planning skills
· Excellent command of Excel and other database applications.
Working knowledge of Quickbooks accounting software is preferred.
· Excellent diplomatic and interpersonal skills.
· Ability to produce solutions to complex problems.
· Team management skills.
· Excellent verbal, and written communication skills.
· Culture sensitivity and excellent understanding of cross-culture working environment.
· Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, stressful environment.
· Flexible and willing to perform other duties and work irregular hours.
· Fluency in English and Turkish with Arabic
How to apply
Interested applicants should fill the application vie the following link