Based in Erbil (IRAQ), the Administration Coordinator is an expert in administrative and/or financial and/or human resources management and will be in charge of a management team, on various bases.
- Part of the Coordination Team (Senior Management Team);
- Defining and implementing specific administrative, financial and human resources SIF’s rules and procedures in the mission;
- Responsible of the laws, national regulations and contractual obligations respect;
- Coordinating, planning et guaranteeing the follow-up of activities linked to the Administration, Finance and Human Resources;
- Contributing to the elaboration of the mission’s operational strategy.
- Minimum 5 years of previous experience in humanitarian work,
- Substantial experience of strategic thinking, including identifying, analyzing, problem solving and responding to opportunities and challenges and the ability to translate these into practical plans of action.
- Extensive experience of securing substantial external funding. Evidence of understanding the challenges of donor and contract management and the implications for program management.
- Extensive knowledge and experience of project planning and budget holding; proposal and report writing.
- Knowledge and understanding of project management tools (Logical Framework analysis, project cycle management, objectives and indicators etc.)
- Strong leadership skills and a supportive management style (experience managing national and expatriate staff)
- Strong communication skills, with excellent written and spoken English (and desirably Arabic)
- Ability to understand the cultural and political environment and to work well with partners including local authorities.
- Experience of working within an insecure environment with responsibility for security planning, monitoring and management
- Confident and proficient in the use of MS Office, especially Word and Excel.
- An understanding of and commitment to SIF’s mission and values
- Starting date : As soon as possible.
- French fixed term contract : 6 months.
- Remuneration according to our salary grid.
- Monthly perdiem.
- Social and medical cover (SIF contributes to 60% of the insurance).
- R&R to your homecountry for your 6 months breaks.
- Leaves every 3 months
- Temporary work procedures and a reinforced sanitary protocol are applied at Secours Islamique France within the effective conditions.
Secours Islamique France diversity is a wealth;
We will study every application with required skills for the position.