MedGlobal is a global humanitarian non-profit organization providing medical and health education services to people in need, including refugees and displaced persons, in disaster and underserved regions. The organization is composed of medical and public health professionals of diverse backgrounds.
As a small but rapidly growing global health organization, we are looking for a full-time Administrative Coordinator who will play a key role through providing administrative support to the leadership team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Executive Director, President, Board of Directors, Committees, and Advisory Board Admin Support
- Work closely with ED, Board of Directors, Committees, and Advisory Boards on administrative tasks
- Maintain President and Executive Director’s calendar by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel
- Coordinate and manage meetings
- Work with ED, President, and committee chairs to set agenda for all meetings
- Manage, organize, and maintain all meeting minutes, agendas, and documents
- Prepare monthly reports and presentations
Administration and Operations
- Structure and organize the activities and workload of the leader(s) to facilitate efficient operations
- Assist in coordinating national and international travel for team members and volunteers
- Generate memos, emails, presentations and reports when requested
- Coordinate meetings and calls, and take and share timely minutes and follow up on action items
- Manage organization’s GSuite (Calendars, emails, security, Google Drive), Phone, Security systems, Docusign, Slack, Zoom, Monday.com, etc and provide training on these systems when needed
- Ensure that MedGlobal Google Drive system is secure and properly followed by the employees
- Coordinate organization and maintenance of records and documents
- Ensure that the employees contact information is updated
- Work as a focal point for the field offices and HQ team for any administrative tasks
- Help Field offices filling out and reviewing registration applications before the final submission.
- Help HR on the recruitment process ( Shortlisting CVs, scheduling interviews)
- Help HR with onboarding and offboarding employees
- Assist Finance with tracking system’s payments and invoices
- Prepare purchase requests for staff as needed
Required Experience and Skills
- 3-5 years of experience supporting executives and/or Boards of Directors
- Strong skills working with a variety of systems and technologies, including but not limited to G Suite, Slack, Zoom, DocuSign, *Monday.com, Kindful, Adobe PDF, 1password
- Exceptionally skilled at juggling multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, allocating and optimizing resources, and managing timelines and tasks from start to finish, and keep everyone appropriately informed
- Detail oriented and ability to keep everyone appropriately informed about projects and tasks, demonstrating a sense of urgency, and excellent follow-up
- Ability to effectively and appropriately manage and interact with high-level professionals, boards, committees, volunteers, and executive staff.
- Collaborative work style and ability to work across departments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to effectively communicate and coordinate at every level
- Ability to work independently, quickly, problem solve, anticipate challenges, and handle data with confidentiality
- Able and willing to work evenings or weekends as needed
How to apply
Please submit a resume/CV and cover letter as PDFs to email@example.com the subject line “Last Name, First Name – Administrative Coordinator” . Applications that do not follow these instructions will not be considered. No phone calls or emails to team members, please. If you would like an update on your application, please wait at least 4 weeks after the date of your application to follow up.