Through a rigorous Learning and Development Program guided by experts The Organization intends to improve employee productivity and relations by ensuring they have a better understanding of the organizational strategic focus and direction as well as resilience. In addition, the employees will also develop better relations through a better management.
Under this section, the proposed methods for organizing the trainings/workshops will be identified. Under the supervision and in close co-operation with CFK the expert will implement the following tasks:
- Creation and submission of the training methodology for short and intensive sessions limited to a duration of 2 days.
- Developing a training schedule in consultation with CFK.
- Based on the adopted methodology and training/workshop schedule, conduct the training/workshop.
- Develop learning tools/materials that would foster interaction
- Conduct the evaluation of the training/workshop.
- Write and submit training reports and recommendations.
- The facilitator will be engaged to conduct one training /workshop for each session.
The trainer is expected to undertake the following key sessions for approximately 70-partcipants in various categories based on the relevance of the course;
- Mentoring and coaching (15 staff in leadership roles)
- Conflict resolution (15 staff in leadership roles)
- Leadership and supervision (15 staff in leadership roles)
- Report writing skills (15 staff in leadership roles)
- Presentation skills (15 staff in leadership)
- Emergency planning and management (70 staff)
- Stress management (70 staff)
- Self-Management strategies/self-confidence (70 staff)
- Interpersonal relationships and communication (70 staff)
- First Aid (11 staff)
The project is expected to commence on September 15, 2021 through 31st November for 21days.
Upon selection, the consultant is expected to submit the Training Inception Report before commencement Including strategy and proposed methodologies, as well as quality assurance plan. Thereafter, they will be expected to facilitate the workshop and offer technical advice and support to participants. Finally, they will be required to submit a final report on the Implementation of the task within 5-days of finishing the workshops.
How to apply
Interested applicants should submit their Technical and Financial proposals electronically in PDF format, addressed to with subject line clearly marked “EOI All Staff Trainer” via email (email@example.com) on or before 26th August 2021 at 12pm.
All applications should include:
- Expression of interest (EOI) outlining how the trainer/facilitator meets the selection criteria and their understanding of the TOR.
- Proposed methodology. A summarized description of the scope of work and the intended methodology to be used as well as a tentative work plan including activities and time frames.
- Organizational or personal capacity statement.
- Recommendation Letter of three recent professional referees (previous clients) for whom similar work has been conducted.
- Curriculum vitae (CV) outlining relevant qualifications and experience.
- Approved Training Certification from NITA.
- Itemized financial proposal (Exclusive of conference facilities, food and refreshments).
- Certificate of Registration
- Individual KRA PIN or Company PIN
- Tax Compliance Certificate