Anti-Corruption Technical Experts, USAID/Ukraine New Anti-Corruption Support Activity, Kyiv, Ukraine
The new Anti-Corruption Activity will build on USAID’s work to strengthen Ukraine’s anti-corruption institutions, increase public trust in those institutions, and advance Ukraine’s digital transformation in the eGovernance sector.
MSI is seeking experts in the fields of anti-corruption, eGovernance, public administration, government capacity building, civic engagement, public awareness and communications for the upcoming USAID/Ukraine New Anti-Corruption Activity. Experts will design and implement anti-corruption programming to advance the Activity’s objectives and ensure that all project requirements are met. Experts will also contribute to program management and reporting. These are full-time positions based in Kyiv. The positions are contingent upon funding and USAID approval. Ukrainian citizens are encouraged to apply.
- Advanced degree in a relevant area (international development, law, public administration, business administration, communications, or social science) preferred. Bachelor’s degree required.
- Seven (7) years of experience in corruption prevention reforms, eGovernance, public service infrastructure, government capacity building, public administration, or social accountability.
- Strong understanding of the anti-corruption context in Ukraine, including the major anti-corruption institutions.
- Experience working with national and local governments.
- Experience with USAID or another donor strongly preferred
- Proficiency in English strongly preferred; proficiency in Ukrainian or Russian required.
MSI is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusion. We strive to develop and maintain a culture that honors the perspectives and identities of our employees, our communities and those impacted by our work.
We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
MSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action/Americans with Disabilities/Veterans Employer.
MSI is dedicated to hiring an inclusive workforce. If you would like to request reasonable accommodations during the application process, please email MSI.Dept.HRRecruiting@tetratechinc.onmicrosoft.com with Reasonable Accommodations in the title. Our recruitment team looks forward to engaging in an interactive process to provide reasonable accommodations for candidates.
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.