The Role: Business Analyst – CRM
The Business Analyst will work in partnership with the Project Lead to deliver the feasibility study with the objective to support the relevant governance body to make decisions. The Business Analyst will be accountable for delivering all business analysis work in support of the feasibility study including capabilities analysis, financial analysis, business analysis and requirements gathering. It will be essential that this aligns with the standard Business Analysis and Architecture methodology and is based on relevant materials already created through other projects / initiatives.
The Business Analyst will also play a key role in supporting the Project Lead to manage the governance process to enable sign off of the feasibility study providing additional analysis and outcomes as required.
Following completion of the feasibility study, the Business Analyst will work with the Project Lead to prepare for the start-up phase.
In order to be successful you will bring/have:
* Experience working with a standardised Business Analysis methodology and associated processes and tools
* Ability to understand and manage stakeholder requirements/drivers and project expectations
* Proven business requirements gathering and process/workflow analysis skills
* Excellent communication skills (written & oral English), including the ability to communicate and present both at a technical and non-technical level
* Demonstrable ability to create Business Capabilities Models
* Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to negotiate/mediate; to facilitate the resolution of conflicting business requirements
* Advanced analytical and problem solving skills
* Ability to support the creation of compelling business cases with accurate cost and effort estimations
* Excellent understanding of business complexity and project interdependencies
* Intellectual curiosity and the ability to question thought partners across functional areas
* Proven experience in facilitating productive workshops, preferably in multi-cultural contexts
* Ability to effectively prioritise work and agree priorities with the Project Lead
* Demonstrates a strong work ethic and able to take the initiative and ownership to deliver value to the business
* Cultural awareness and experience of delivering solutions internationally
* Non-profit sector knowledge/experience (especially international development projects)
* Experience working on a project focused on CRM transformation
* Second language – French, Spanish or Arabic
We can offer circa £ 44,000 per annum ( If based in UK) with an option of flexible of working hours
This role is offered on the basis of national terms and conditions only.
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
* No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
* All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
* Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive environment where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please attach a copy of your CV and cover letter with your application, and include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at www.savethechildren.net/careers/apply
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.
How to apply
Please follow this link to apply: https://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=ei5sb3VyZW5jby43NjQ2OC4xMjE4NUBzYXZldGhlY2hpbGRyZW5hby5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20