- Excellent client management skills
· Excellent English writing skills
· Excellent organizational skills and time management
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Task-orientation, able to work independently and self-starting
· Flexibility to respond to a variety of work situations
· Attention to detail is important
· Knowledge of the humanitarian world
Nice to have:
· Conversational French
· Interest for IT trends
· Experience in project management (private or NGO) valued
· Be a strong team player with a can-do attitude
· Problem solver
· Creative and open-minded with initiatives
· Enthusiastic and eager to dive into new topics
Operations and Business Development are vital functions to maintain and grow a highly efficient and motivated company. In this role your main responsibilities will be:
- Business development
- S/he will support the development of Relief Applications portfolio.
- S/he will support the identification of new opportunities, draft proposals to offer our services and ensure the timely submission of grants.
- S/he will have to read carefully the Terms of Reference to write proposals that describe precisely how we can respond to the requirements.
2. Marketing and Communications
- S/he will assist the Marketing lead to ensure marketing and communication are supporting Business Development.
- He/she will also be requested to actively give feedback and support to the design of the IT products developed to confirm the user-friendliness of it.
- S/he will support administrative tasks within the company
- S/he will collaborate on daily tasks within the different company areas
WHAT WE OFFER
· The person will be required to work at Madrid office.
· Work in an international environment
· Flexible schedule
· Salary Range: 700€/month
How to apply
Send your cv and motivation letter to email@example.com