Takaful Al Sham Charity is a non-governmental civil society organization devoted to alleviating the suffering and improving the sustainability mechanisms of conflict-affected population.
Takaful Al Sham Charity partners directly with affected Syrian populations delivering humanitarian and development programs, Livelihood, Education, and Protection, to enable them to improve their living practices and their sustainability mechanisms.
Duration of the contract: 6 Months (2 months Probation) with the ability of extension
Location: Antakya- Turkey
Sector: Program unit
Support, follow-up, and coordinate the operations of the Ruya Center for Adolescents, provide the necessary needs, ensure the provision of safety and security requirements, and improve the quality of outputs to provide quality and distinct services to the beneficiaries.
Requirements and Key Responsibilities:
• Assist the center manager in organizing and monitoring activities.
• Follow up the activities of girls’ adolescents.
• Preparing reports on the activities of girls’ adolescents
• Organize and participate in activities, initiatives, and parties.
• Contributing to the work development process with the center manager.
• Take and archive the meeting minutes.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree (or institute)
• Experience of not less than two years in working as a supervisor.
• Knowing and adhering to the principles of humanitarian work.
• Teamwork and organizing skills.
• Ability to work flexible schedules
• Good communication skills
• Leadership qualities
Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Takaful Al-sham is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender, nationality, and culture. Individuals from minority groups, indigenous groups, and persons with disabilities are equally encouraged to apply.
Takaful Al-sham’s employees and volunteers are obligated not to practice sexual exploitation and abuse, in exchange for the services they provide, in addition to assuming their responsibilities to protect children from harm and abuse and to ensure a safe environment for them, and to work to create a safe work environment for everyone free from any form of harassment, abuse, exploitation or misconduct during work that diminishes the dignity and safety of the volunteer or employee.
How to apply
For all applicants please insert the personal information in the link.