The Community Development Officer is for the project funded by Accenture entitled. The project aims to The proposed project titled, “Skills for Employment and Recovery of Vulnerable Enterprises of the Poor” or SERVE Project, aims to contribute in alleviating the socio-economic impact of the COVID-19 pandemic and community lockdown on poor and vulnerable women, men, children and youth, especially persons/children with disabilities, through livelihood recovery and employment.
The post holder will be in-charge of the day-to day implementation of key activities related to project. He/she will support the conduct of assessments, capacity building, and the monitoring and evaluation of interventions related to the project. He/she will facilitate and strategize to effectively and efficiently implement planned activities and initiate onsite interaction with target communities and project partners.
This post requires understanding of human and children’s rights, child protection, knowledge and skills in facilitating effective meetings and workshops.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
* University degree on social sciences, business management or any related courses
* At least 3 years’ experience in Community Development work with background in community mobilization.
* Effective communication and facilitation
* Critical thinking which is demonstrated by the ability to resolve program issues and integrate programs.
* Experience in facilitating community and child participation, use of child rights approaches, gender development and inclusion principles in development or humanitarian settings.
* Resilience to stress, can tolerate working under ambiguous circumstances), high flexibility to abrupt changes and can multitask
* Strong sense of urgency and work ethics particularly in timeliness (organizing and prioritizing) and quality in programming.
* Understands and believes in Save the Children’s mission and vision; commits to its objectives and willing to adopt Save the Children’s methodology and framework.
How to apply
Please follow this link to apply: https://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YS50YW1iYS41MzI2NS4xMjE4NUBzYXZldGhlY2hpbGRyZW5hby5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20