The complete Terms of Reference are available on our site: https://rcn-ong.be/agir-participer/offres-demploi/
Training in citizen mobilization for the coalition of CSOs supported by RCN J&D. This training is expected to enrich the modes of intervention of the coalition and to strengthen their power of interpellation in the direction of public actors.
RCN J&D is looking for a service provider to provide training in community mobilization techniques.
The training aims to:
- develop participants’ knowledge of the principles of community mobilization and successful citizen participation experiences
- Allow participants to know how to dialogue with local populations, to listen to the anger expressed by the inhabitants and transform them into constructive approaches
- Increase the interest of CSOs in truly collective community mobilization actions as an alternative to ordinary advocacy actions
- Develop the knowledge of CSOs on appropriate techniques to organize the participation of inhabitants through collective actions.
How to apply
The interested provider submits a proposal consisting of:
- An up-to-date CV, and if applicable, a presentation of the organization on which he depends
- A technical section detailing the content of the service, its progress and the methodology used;
- A financial section detailing the costs related to training (fees, per diem and international transport costs);
- The trainer’s availability over the period defined above.
Proposals should be sent by email no later than May 15, 2021 inclusive to the addresses:
email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Under the reference RESTORE II / MOBCOM / 2021