The Fred Hollows Foundation is looking for a consultant to support the development of MEL minimum standards and guidance. More information available at https://www.hollows.org/au/careers
Submit EoIs by Friday 9th July 2021.
Desk-based development of Monitoring, Evaluation, Reporting and Learning (MERL) Standards & Guidance; include remote and virtual project management guidance.
• Tertiary qualification in a relevant discipline
• Masters level research in a relevant field (public health, international development, social
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
• Demonstrable experience in developing and using monitoring, evaluation and learning
frameworks, including development and use of data collection tools and qualitative/ quantitative
• Demonstrated experience delivering high quality and timely written project reports.
• Experience in the use of tools to support remote/virtual project implementation, monitoring,
evaluation, and learning (desirable).
• Experience in community-based eye care (desirable).
• Skills in the development of hybrid tools for remote/virtual community engagement (desirable)
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
• Fluent in English
• Knowledge of regional and global eye health priorities (desirable)
How to apply
Apply via https://www.hollows.org/au/careers