Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation (EGPAF) is on a mission to create a world where no mother, child, or family is devastated by HIV and AIDS, and we are making an impact. We are a proven leader in the global fight to end HIV and AIDS, and an advocate for every child to live a full and healthy life into adulthood. For more than 30 years, EGPAF has been a leader in meeting urgent needs in pediatric HIV and AIDS in the world’s most affected regions. We carry out our values of passion, innovation, teamwork, leadership, integrity, excellence and equity every day, while maximizing our impact in the communities we serve. Join us on our fight for an AIDS-free generation!
Title: Coordinator, Program Implementation and Country Management (PICM)
Location Washington, DC
Reports To: Manager, PICM
Classification: Full-time, non-exempt
How will you fight for an AIDS-free generation?
The Coordinator will serve as a key resource in supporting the PICM team as work to achieve goals and support country programs, all in an effort to reach the Foundation’s mission. The Coordinator will provide programmatic, technical, financial, and operational administrative support to Country Officers, Managers, and Regional Directors.
No two days are alike at EGPAF, but what can you expect as a Title?
Documentation, Research, and Reporting Support
· Collate information from various sources to produce initial document drafts and assist with formatting and editing key documents, presentations, and new business proposals
· Develop report schematics, timelines, tables, charts, and calendars
· Support Country Officers with research as needed, including literature reviews, abstract development, and performing data queries and analysis
Meeting and Conference Facilitation
· Schedule and coordinate meetings, formulate agendas, and participate and/or take meeting notes
· Research and prepare relevant materials for internal and external meetings
· Assist with the planning and coordination of team retreats, international meetings, and conferences
Travel, Communication, and Information Management Support
· Manage the team intranet page by uploading and maintaining content regularly
· Maintain team files, including award management documentation
· Assist with travel arrangements as requested from the team, and prepare arranges for staff and external parties traveling to Washington, DC on business related to PICM
· Process invoices and expense reports
· Support onboarding of new PICM hires
· Develop, distribute, and collect surveys
· Other duties as assigned
To be successful, you will have:
· 1 year of relevant experience
· Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
· Strength in writing, copy-editing, and formatting
· Familiarity with or interest in public health, international relations, international development, or related fields
· Demonstrated proficiency in the following leadership competencies: Flexibility, problem solving, resiliency, and time management
Bonus points if you have: **
· Experience with developing countries
· Fluency in French or Portuguese
As a global, multinational and multicultural organization, EGPAF believes that diversity in the workplace enriches our work and enhances our impact and effectiveness. We believe that employees have the right to work in a climate of mutual respect and integrity that promotes dignity and respect for all, and that enables them to reach their full potential. The Foundation is committed to advancing diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging (DEI&B), and we strongly encourage those with the following identities to apply: BIPOC, women and non-binary, LGBTQIA+, individuals with disabilities, veterans, and other members of historically underrepresented communities.
EGPAF is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, gender expression, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to country law requirements, EGPAF complies with US laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the Foundation has facilities.
The Foundation does not charge any fees at any stage of the recruitment process. If you are asked to pay a fee at any stage of recruitment, please contact email@example.com.
How to apply
To apply, please visit: https://phe.tbe.taleo.net/phe02/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=PEDAIDS&cws=41&rid=2431