Safe Place International’s primary mission is to support the dignity and self-actualization of the most marginalized members of the global refugee community. We seek to significantly improve the opportunities, individual, and collective life experiences of these community members. We support this mission through direct aid and advocacy initiatives, specifically supporting members of the LGBTQIA+ community, survivors of GBV, and single/pregnant women.
About The Opportunity: We are looking for a creative writer to create a GoFundMe campaign and produce engaging content for our website.
Our ideal candidate is a skilled and imaginative writer with interest in refugees and LGBTQ issues.
- Create content for our website that result in effective and compelling communication
- Create a compelling fundraising campaign to be posted on GoFundMe.
- This is a one-time project with possibilities to extension
- A high level of English language skills
- Knowledge of online content strategy and creation
- Knowledge of Storytelling is a must
- Experience with SEO
- Deliverable/outcome focused
- High Level of autonomy.
- Interested and aligned with SPI’s mission
- Experience working with vulnerable populations is advantageous
- Cultural sensitivity, tolerance
- Work from home or anywhere you have wi-fi
- Flexible schedule
- Portfolio building**
How to apply
Please send your CV and a cover letter explaining why you are interested in this project to firstname.lastname@example.org