OBJECTIVE OF THE POSITION:
Direct the implementation of project actions or education projects in charge of the assigned territory. The project officer will support all aspects of the emergency education program and provide administrative and technical support. The officer is expected to be capable of multitasking and to have strong project management skills. The officer’s tasks may vary on a daily basis, depending on the needs of the companies and benefits, project times and the situation.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Support the execution of the program to guarantee the timely execution of its activities.
- Develop work plans for attendees and keep track of daily activities.
- Support the implementation of the teacher training program.
- Monitoring of the implementation of the program including purchasing, logistics and finances.
- Work closely with the Coordinator, the assistants and other thematic advisers and the different programs for the development of activities such as the Communications, Safeguard and MERA teams to monitor the progress of the project and contribute to a safe implementation for children and girls.
- Coordinate activities in the field with different teams, as well as between different implementing partners.
- When necessary, represent the SC EiE program with the territorial Education Board, Secretary of Education and other institutional actors.
- Support the coordination of project activities with the Secretary of Education.
- Provide support to all EiE teams with all their needs and when necessary, work directly in the areas of implementation.
- If necessary, make monitoring visits with the technical advisor and the MEAL team
- Ensure that minimum standards for humanitarian aid are maintained in accordance
with the Sphere Charter, the Red Cross Code of Conduct, and
the INEE Minimum Standards for Education in Emergencies.
- Supervise the aspects of the daily management of all the activities of the educational project.
- Professional in: Pedagogy, social work, psychology, political science, sociology or other related disciplines.
- Disponibilidad para residir en el territorio asignado y movilizarse constantemente por las zonas de intervención del proyecto en el mismo.
-**EXPERIENCIA Y CUALIDADES:**
- Mínimo tres años de experiencia desempeñando cargos afines
- Capacidad demostrada para supervisar personal Experiencia previa en la gestión de equipos de terreno dentro de proyectos sociales del sector educativo.
- Conocimiento amplio del sector educativo colombiano
- Fuerte capacidad de comunicación escrita para la elaboración de informes y otros documentos técnicos.
- Experiencia en trabajo con comunidades vulnerables
- Experiencia en programas de apoyo psicosocial en contextos de Emergencia. (Deseable)
- Experiencia previa en la gestión de equipos de terreno dentro de proyectos de educación en emergencias o desarrollo educativo o proyectos sociales. (Deseable)
- Experience working in humanitarian response. (Desirable)
- Experience in implementing humanitarian projects, emergency response, international cooperation and / or education projects. (Desirable)
- Experience in developing, contributing and writing Project Reports. (Desirable)
In case of not residing in the contracting area, the applicant must bear the costs of transportation and maintenance during the duration of the contract.
This job offer is open to Colombian citizens or foreigners legally authorized to work in Colombia and who meet the requirements established in the call.
Resumes will be received from June 29 to July 7, 2021
How to apply
Please follow this link to apply: https://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=bXByai4zMjc4MC4xMjE4NUBzYXZldGhlY2hpbGRyZW5hby5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20