myAgro is an award-winning non-profit social enterprise based in West Africa. We have pioneered a mobile savings model that allows farmers to invest their own funds in high-quality seed, fertilizer, and agricultural training to increase their harvest and income by 50-100%. Our North Star is to help 1 million farmers increase their incomes by $1.50 per day by 2025 and lift themselves out of poverty. Learn more from myAgro’s founder and CEO here.
About the Role
As the Director of HR Operations, you will innovate and streamline our global People processes and technology to increase the level of support and structure as we expand and scale rapidly. You will design, lead, and execute critical programs using a business-driven HR approach to tackle short-term opportunities while also looking ahead to the challenges of tomorrow.
We’re looking for an experienced leader who is capable of developing and managing HR systems, processes and HR analytics, and will partner with other stakeholders to design, deploy, streamline and maintain processes, programs, policies to support a scalable and progressive team.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
Management and Strategy
- Manages and improves HR operations to ensure quality implementation, execution and monitoring of HR initiatives such as: performance management processes, compensation and remuneration programs, recruitment practices, and payroll / contract management.
- Partner with the Chief People Officer to provide leadership and guidance for our HR teammates in delivering all day-to-day employee life-cycle activities, projects, and programs.
- Assists management and leadership in resolving employee relations issues, conducting effective investigations, and recommending actions for sensitive and complex situations.
- Partner with the Chief People Officer to understand organizational needs and create and improve processes and policies that are compliant and reflect the myAgro values.
- Develop and mentor our HR teammates in order to help them grow in their careers and provide excellence in all HR functions.
Processes, Procedures and Systems
- Build a team that delivers excellence in HR systems, processes, data, project management, and compliance
- Oversee policy, process, and procedure documentation — ensure timely updates to our systems and employee accessibility
- Simplify, streamline, and automate processes that enable the people team to be more effective
- Responsible for all policy & compliance matters (handbook, policies, record keeping, training requirements, audits, annual reporting, etc)
- Ensure that the administration, budgeting, and communication of compensation and benefits programs are well executed and contribute to a positive employee experience
- Oversee our payroll and performance evaluation systems
Data and Analytics:
- Build a People Operations analytics capability and define success metrics in order to improve the collection and use of people-related data to help guide organizational decisions and priorities
- Take People data to the next level; build reporting, dashboards, and tracking methodology that delivers actionable insights to the business
- Lead initiatives to ensure NPS is above 70 (excellent) and measure performance by conducting job satisfaction surveys
- Own and oversee our core HR systems & technology and ensure data integrity across all employee platforms
- 8+ years of experience in management consulting and/or managing people operation in a global environment (HR experience is preferred, but not required)
- Experience leading organizational transformation and ability to create a metrics-driven People organization
- Proven ability to influence and drive change aligning people strategy with business goals
- Demonstrated project management skills and a track record of success in bringing highly complex, cross-functional projects to completion with quality communication and thorough change management
- Practical, business-oriented approach to problem solving and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, balanced by an appreciation for complexity and risk
myAgro provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, marital/parental status, national origin, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, and genetics. myAgro complies with all applicable federal, provincial and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.
How to apply
Please follow this link: Director of HR Operations at myAgro Farms (recruiterbox.com)