World Vision International
World Vision is a Christian humanitarian, development and advocacy organisation devoted to improving the lives of children, families and their communities around the world. Our over 34,000 staff members working in nearly 100 countries are united in helping the most vulnerable children overcome poverty and experience fullness of life. We help children of all backgrounds, even in the most dangerous places, inspired by our Christian faith.
Through our work, every 60 seconds … a family gets water … a hungry child is fed … a family receives the tools to overcome poverty.
Here’s where you come in:
As DME Capability Advisor, you will aim to optimize DME capability in World Vision International (WVI) and strengthen staff DME competencies in areas such as design, monitoring, evaluation, accountability and learning. This includes: The development of a DME capability enhancement system (including policies, standards, and guidelines, processes, learning assets and learning pathways), the refinement of National Office NO DME capacity assessment and DME competencies, the provision of support to Regional Program Quality leads and Technical Service Organisation to plan and implement DME Capacity Building interventions and the creation new learning opportunities by engaging externally with other organisations/academia and managing knowledge in WVI.
- Advanced/graduate degree in adult learning/training and or other relevant field.
- Advanced degree in statistics, econometrics or any other discipline related to DME measurements.
- Advanced competencies in data analysis using appropriate software tools (e.g. SPSS, SAS,ABTAB).
- Evidence of strong interpersonal, networking and coordination skills. Demonstrated effective problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and/or French and Spanish.
- The position requires ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally up to 30% of the time.
How to apply
Is this the job for you?
World Vision is dedicated to our team members’ development and their success. We aspire for all employees to be fulfilled through their work and their contributions to an organisation working to provide long-term sustainable solutions to the world’s most vulnerable people.
Find the full responsibilities and requirements for this position online and apply by the closing date 09 AUG 2021. Due to the number of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
For more information on World Vision International, please visit our website: www.wvi.org.
Our vision for every child, life in all its fullness. Our prayer for every heart, the will to make it so.