- Experience 0-2
The Finance Aid (Transactional Processing & Documentation) is responsible for processing financial transactions (programme advance request, liquidations, reimbursements, etc.), ensuring that all documentations are complete & properly filed, and assist National Finance Team in the month end closing.
- Bachelor Degree in finance or any related field
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to work with deadlines
- Able to manage multiple tasks and priorities effectively with minimal supervision
- Can work with minimal supervision
- Goal and results oriented with the ability to solve problems and take initiative
- Strong commitment to Save the Children’s mission, vision and values – previous experience with child rights focus organization is an advantage
Contract length: Fixed Term position until December 31, 2021 based in Iligan City
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive workplace where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please apply using a cover letter and up-to-date CV as a single document. Please also include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at www.savethechildren.net/jobs
We need to keep children safe so our selection process reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
How to apply
Please follow this link to apply.