Overview about Bonyan Organization:
Independent non-profit organization care about the Syrian affairs, where it started its activities in the city of Aleppo north of Syria and was licensed in turkey in 2014
Bonyan’s refugee response program is structured around three axes: education, protection, and livelihoods.
People’s development makes them prepared and responsible aiming to the rise of the Syrian society and the creation of its civilization.
We work to improve the Quality of Education and strengthen the values to contribute to the rise of Syrian society.
Proficiency – Initiative – Welfare – Abundance
Job Title: Finance Officer
Reported to: Finance Manager
Finance Officer He/ She will work closely with the Finance Manager, He/ She will support the field managers in establishing financial systems, controls, and managing donors, He/ she should be familiar with audits, invoices, reporting, and budget preparations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Documenting the financial processes according to the organization’s policy.
- Preparing all the finance documents for each project, and keeping these documents usage according to the approved policy.
- Revising project’s transactions and making sure that all these documentations are compatible with the policy.
- Auditing the financial transaction for all projects
- Make sure that all project transactions are in accordance with budgets, and inform the finance manager of any transcends.
- Preparing the financial reports according to the plan of the project.
- Submitting suggestions and notes for improving financial processes or the financial policy.
- Updating data on the financial program of the organization.
- Archiving the financial transaction for all projects according to the organization’s system as far as soft and hard copy are concerned.
- Preparing daily, weekly, and monthly reports to the finance manager.
- Any other task that has been assigned by the senior according to his specialist field.
Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- 2 years minimum of work experience in a similar capacity in NGO.
- Experience using financial software.
- Knowledge of financial regulations.
- Integrity, and transparency, with the ability to manage confidential data.
- Good spoken and writing English.
- Advanced MS Excel skills and financial programs.
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills.
- Acute time management skills.
- Ability to work with a team.
How to apply
The Interested applicants are kindly requested to follow this link to apply
and attach the CV (the CV should be named by the full name of the applicant and make sure it has been uploaded before submission).
Bunyan is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce and encourages qualified female and male candidates to apply.
Note: Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted through the personal Email which has been mentioned in the job application form.
Note: Due to the urgency to fill this post, Bonyan reserves the right to review the CVs on a rolling basis, and selected candidates may be interviewed prior to the closing dates listed, therefore early applications are encouraged. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.