Finance Officer – Financial Planning & Analysis
Under the leadership of the Finance Manager for Financial Planning & Analysis, the Finance Officer is responsible for ensuring that basic financial reports (e.g. balance sheet, income statement, statement of cashflow), financial analysis and ratios are readily available to the management or key stakeholders for decision making and sustainability analysis.
S/He supports the team in terms of financial management, statutory reporting, financial planning such as forecasting and sustainability, and strategic planning.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in accountancy
- Proven experience in utilization of SUN and/or Agresso systems
- At least 5 years work experience in finance and/or accounting
- Knowledgeable in sales and marketing reports
- Exposure to banking system and batch file processes in the corporate banking sector
- Experience in the use of accounting packages
- Willingness to pursue training courses and developing skills using SQL
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and work on tight schedules
- High sense of urgency and well-developed work ethic
- Understanding of Save the Children vision and mission and commitment to its objectives
- Willing to adapt Save the Children methodology and framework in program implementation
- Abide by and implement Save the Children policies and Child Safety.
- International NGO experience
- Proven track record of working independently and with little supervision
- International non-profit work experience
- Multi-Cultural work experience.
Applicants are expected to send their resume and cover letter not later than 27 August 2021.
How to apply
Please follow this link to apply: https://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YS50YW1iYS42NjQzMC4xMjE4NUBzYXZldGhlY2hpbGRyZW5hby5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20