Company Overview: Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact – the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.
For the past 50 years, we have been making Positive Impact possible. With a team of more than 2,500 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of more than 35,000 technical experts, Palladium has improved – and is committed to continuing to improve – economies, societies and most importantly, people’s lives.
Palladium is a child-safe organisation, and screens applicants for suitability to work with children. We also provide equal employment to all participants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran or marital status.
Palladium is an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity and inclusion. Should you require any reasonable adjustments or accommodations to be made due to a disability or any other circumstance, please email our team at email@example.com.
Purpose of the position: Palladium currently manages over £250m of grant programmes within EMEA. Reporting to the Portfolio lead, the position holder will support the scaling up of the portfolio, with a diversity of UK clients.
Strategy and Knowledge Management
• Support the design, development and delivery of the portfolio’s strategy.
• Facilitate the smooth flow of information and communication between different teams.
• Lead the portfolio administration, from tracking and reporting on internal metrics, to KPIs and targets.
• Develop knowledge sharing communication materials, including partnership engagement and bid materials, brochures, blogs, infographics, process maps, and thought leadership pieces.
• Identify, assess, and engage with prospective UK clients and UK partnering opportunities
• Cultivate new partnerships and develop strategies to increase value of existing partnerships
• Participate in capture planning, providing inputs on implementation requirements
• Coordinate the development of technically sound and client-focused proposals.
• Develop and maintain information and knowledge management systems, including partnership plans, bid content, market information, competitor analysis, partner data, etc.
• Lead adherence to the business development process, including facilitating meetings and supporting opportunity analysis and capture strategy.
• Manage projects within the portfolio in accordance with Palladium and client expectations.
• Serve as the project’s liaison between corporate services, Senior Managers, Project Delivery, and the Compliance, and the project.
• Attendance at all regular management team meetings,
• Provision of regular updates to the Development Manager,
• Other reporting as requested by the Development Manager.
The role carries degrees of autonomy on project management with appropriate consultation, and is required to:
• Analyse and make sound recommendations to the Development Manager.
• Oversee the work of associates assigned
• Contribute to process improvement through innovative and cost-effective proposals/ideas/suggestions.
• Previous experience wining and managing grant and fund management project, with a variety of UK clients
• Previous grant and fund management experience, in the public and private sector
• Significant bid writing, especially in large and complex projects
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including editing other people’s work
• A passion for using grant and fund management to create positive, and sustainable impact.
• The ability to think strategically, understand the big picture, prioritise, and work independently.
• A track record of building and maintaining a strong reputation with clients and partners.
• Financial acumen and the ability to interpret and analyse financial reports.
• Sound problem-solving and decision-making skills
How to apply
Please submit your application by Sunday June 13th, via the link below: