BASE: ICRC Manila Shared Services Center Philippines
The Head of Human Resources (HR) Framework and Compliance leads the design and implementation of a global and integrated HR management framework and compliance strategy that enables the ICRC to deliver global consistency for its workforce. S/he is also responsible for the design, development, implementation, analysis and monitoring of related projects and initiatives. S/he oversees respect for all legal requirements in various areas of HR management framework and compliance.
• Monitors internal and external changes in the environment and trends, and leads HR compliance and controlling practices.
• Manages the centralization/decentralization rules for HR policies and processes.
• Supports members of the HR Management Framework and Compliance Centre of Expertise in providing HR stakeholders involved in policy-making with guidance and support on best practices for policies, processes, compliance and controlling activities.
• Oversees quality assurance for HR policies and processes.
• Provides leadership on HR compliance and Risk Management activities and acts as a focal point for internal and external stakeholders on matters related to audits, internal control, compliance and controlling activities.
• Ensures that HR stakeholders at headquarters and in the field incorporate the latest organization-wide compliance and risk-mitigation strategy and practices.
• Develops performance metrics to determine the performance of the overall HR function and the HR Management Framework and Compliance Centre of Expertise. Monitors and measures their effectiveness.
• Optimizes resources within assigned areas to maintain HR compliance standards and cost discipline.
• Develops, implements and revises governance and compliance policies and procedures and related activities.
• Carries out all aspects of assigned HR internal review activities and special projects and participates in conducting yearly HR risk assessments and determining scope on engagements.
Selection Requirements and Profile:
• University degree in HR, Business Administration, Audit or any related field
• Professional certification (CIA, CRMA, CISA etc) is an asset
• Strong background in Audit, Risk Management / Compliance with experience in Human Resource processes, and Project Management
• Typically 15yrs+ professional experience, at least 5 years as people manager
• Proven capacity on (remote) management of stakeholders
• Experience in policy writing, interpreting legal documents, regulations, government legislations and payroll accounting literature
• Knowledge of global information protection and regulatory concepts and requirements
• NGO, International Organizations and/ Red Cross experience is an asset**
What we offer:
· A work and progressive professional development in an exciting international humanitarian environment
· An inspiring opportunity to practice your profession in a humanitarian and multicultural organization
Stimulating benefits package
How to apply
To be considered in this position, you will need to submit the following requirements in one PDF file to firstname.lastname@example.org using this format for the subject line: *SURNAME First Name – Head of HR Framework & Compliance:*
Ø comprehensive and updated resume
Ø motivation letter
Start date: Immediately**
Office Address: 32/F Petron Mega Plaza, 358 Sen. Gil Puyat Ave., Makati City, Philippines (map)
**This vacancy is open to Philippine Nationals. ICRC will not facilitate any visa in relation to this employment. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.