Established in 2007, AAN Associates is a ‘Social Enterprise’ established to enable development partners in finding simple, innovative, cost-efficient, and sustainable solutions to developmental challenges. AAN Associates brings extensive research and evaluation experience in varied contexts i.e., development to humanitarian (including complex emergencies) crises. AAN has undertaken more than 100 consulting projects in 22 countries (East Asia and Pacific, South & West Asia, Middle East, East and South Africa, and West Africa), with bi / multilateral funding agencies, United Nations, public sector, and non-profit entities.
AAN is a growing organization with a distinctive track of producing award winning research and evaluations. These awards and distinctions have come to complement AAN’s recognition as practice lead in ‘social research’ and ‘evaluations. AAN is pursuing an aggressive growth strategy underpinned by excellence in service, improvising innovation, and technology, strengthening partnerships and resources, forging institutional systems and diversity.
AAN Associates is looking for relevant candidates for an upcoming Evaluation assignment in Rwanda with a background in Health and Social Protection.
Following are the requirements for the individual:
- Relevant Masters degree in Health (or an other relevant qualification)
- More than 5-year working experience and expertise in the sectors of ECD and Nutrition, preferably from African countries.
- Knowledge of the nutrition and ECD system in Rwanda
- Excellent report writing skills and communication and presentation skills both in written and spoken English
- Excellent fluency in English and Kinyarrwanda
- Previous experience of working with International Developmental Organizations (such as UNICEF, UN-Women etc) desirable
- Females are highly encouraged to apply.
How to apply
Interested consultants must email at email@example.com along with their updated CV (in English and preferably in Word format) to express their interest by mentioning “**Health and Social Protection Expert (Rwandan National)**” in the subject line