Chemonics seeks health supply chain specialists for the anticipated USAID-funded Improved Health Service Delivery (IHSD) Activity in Guinea. IHSD will seek to improve the health status of communities across Guinea by working to advance two interrelated objectives: 1) increasing utilization of quality, essential health services at both health care facilities and community levels; and 2) strengthening local management and operational capacities to deliver health services. The project will support a stable Guinea by investing in health services, supporting the Ministry of Health in the delivery of quality health services, and strengthening the health system.
Nationals from Guinea are highly encouraged to apply. We are looking for individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
Successful candidates will have extensive knowledge and experience in one or more of the following key areas:
- HIV/AIDS, maternal/child health, reproductive health, nutrition, WASH, health systems strengthening, health service delivery, market access, and/or public-private partnerships: Experience supporting, leading, or developing aspects of these health elements
- Strong knowledge of the Guinea health systems, private sector, and governance structures at all levels, including challenges, opportunities, and historical context
- Strong skills in data use and interpretation, and ability to adapt program activities based on continuous quality improvement
- Strategic planning and management. Experience leading strategic planning, development, and implementation activities in large public or private organization as well as expertise in designing and leading capacity building programs to improve management and administration
- Program operations. Experience with USAID grants management, project office management, financial management, communication and outreach, training, and monitoring and evaluation
- Advanced degree in public health, pharmacy, health systems management, health policy, or a related field is preferred
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience
- Prior experience in one or more of the areas outlined above
- Experience working with international donors or organizations preferred
- Interest in working with a multi-cultural, international team in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Required fluency in French and English, fluency in other national Guinean languages desirable
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity
How to apply
Please complete the form on this LINK and submit your resume or CV by Tuesday, August 31, 2021. No telephone inquiries, please. Chemonics will contact finalists.
Chemonics is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, or other non-merit factors.
Chemonics values the protection of your personal data. If you are in the European Union, please read our EU Recruiting Data Privacy Notice to learn how we process personal data. You may access the notice via the following link: https://chemonics.com/eu-recruiting-data-privacy-notice/.