BASE: ICRC Manila Shared Services Center Philippines
The HR Shared Services (HRSS) Administration Officer provides support to Geneva-contracted employees and to the HRSS in managing incoming queries sent via mailbox, HRSS Hotline and other means of communication. S/he is responsible for responding to simple queries that can be answered from the intranet and policies or processes, as well as performing simple data – entry requirements.
· Act as Level 1 support for ICRC employees by reviewing and analyzing messages received through the HR Ticketing system and forwarding/escalating messages to the concerned team coordinators, team leaders, subject matter experts (SME) or management in a timely and accurate manner
· Handle incoming queries through the HR Shared Services hotline and respond to or forward the employee to correct points of contact.
· Review questions raised via AskICRC that falls within the HR Shared Services scope and respond to or notify concerned team leaders, subject matter experts (SME) or management to answer
· Respond to simple queries received by referring to the intranet, policies and processes and other documents readily available.
· Process requests for attestation (work certificates) of employees
· Manage data entry and follow ups of medical certificates.
· Act as back up support for the Contracts and Administration team in handling simple processes during volume surges or as required
· Contribute to the HR Contracts and Administration team by employing or suggesting industry best practices on case handling or building FAQs
· Contribute to the HR Shared Services SLAs by flagging urgent requests or special requests
· Act as point of contact in communicating messages received via HRSS Ticketing system to the team leads or SMEs that might affect the team’s processes
· Upholds Data Protection and Data Privacy laws in contexts where ICRC operates as well as internal ICRC Data Protection regulations
· Bachelor’s degree in HR / business administration
· At least 2 years’ experience working within HR Shared Services with general knowledge of end to end HR functions, policies, workflows and processes
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, good conduct of French an asset
· Excellent computer literacy (Excel, Word)
· Experience using and knowledge of HR Information systems, in particular, case management tools and Meta4PeopleNet and/or Success Factors (SAP) considered an asset
· Flexible, Exceptional customer service orientation: ability to apply, implement and enforce a defined framework, deal with the requests of employees, and other stakeholders while ensuring to maintain an open and engaging communication.
· Ability to perform tasks taking into account the priorities and deadlines.
· Ability to escalate relevant information to the team coordinators, team lead or subject matter experts.
· Ability to interpret, to link and analyse information to understand situations and problems.
· Ability to present information and concepts clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
· Ability to analyse data and make proposals for the process improvement.
What We Offer
· Diverse and humanitarian-minded workforce
· An opportunity to contribute to institutional efforts to protect and assist conflict victims worldwide
· Training opportunities
Semi-flexible work schedule
How to apply
To be considered in this position, you will need to submit the following requirements in one PDF file to firstname.lastname@example.org using this format for the subject line: *SURNAME First Name – HR Admin Officer:*
Ø comprehensive and updated resume
Ø motivation letter
Start date: Immediately
Office Address: 32/F Petron Mega Plaza, 358 Sen. Gil Puyat Ave., Makati City, Philippines (map)
*This vacancy is open to Philippine Nationals. ICRC will not facilitate any visa in relation to this employment. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.