Bahar Organization is an independent non-profit and non-governmental organization that provides humanitarian aids to vulnerable people without any discrimination in all its forms. BO is operating to respond to the needs and basic requirements of the humanitarian crisis in Syria in the middle of the affected communities caused by the conflict the basic principles of BO’s activities are to enhance the basic living standards to the affected population by delivering humanitarian aid based on the needs.
Position Overview: Assist HR Coordinator/Officer in the coordination of department services and functions relating to personnel data administration and maintenance, HR administration, including information and document flow for local country office staff, assistance with recruitment, orientation, and training. Contribute to HR function high quality.
- Maintain personnel files accurate, updated, and confidential at all times. In collaboration with the HR Coordinator/Officer, set up and maintain filing system;
- Maintain and keep staffing lists for all categories of the workforce (employees, service, casual, volunteers, interns, etc) and any staff related necessary information for rapid access and use;
- Keep HR related templates updated and available for staff;
- Provide necessary advice and support to staff on leave utilization for different types of leaves and timesheets;
- Respond to routine employee inquiries, both oral and written to ensure the accurate and timely provision of information;
- Support the line manager in providing the HR data for necessary HR reporting upon request and as needed;
- Assist in preparing the monthly payrolls.
- Responsible for following up the attendance, departure, and absence sheets
- Assisting and participating in compiling the performance evaluation reports from the heads of the departments and directors on a monthly basis and assisting them in the formulation, analysis, and adding all these reports to the annual performance appraisal form.
- Submitting the weekly report to the line manager for all the responsibilities done and delays.
- All of the above should be done in accordance with the approved official HR procedures.
- Contributing to the translation required by the HR department in English.
- Preparing the meeting rooms and following up the delivery of the drivers to the employees to the meeting places
- Implementing all the tasks required by the line manager which are within the limits of the human resources.
- Other tasks are required or asked by the line manager.
Academic Qualifications and Professional Experience & Skills:
- University degree or equivalent in Business Administration, Social Sciences, Psychology or a related field;
- Experience in administrative work not less than one year.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Human Resources and or Administration with medium business/medium NGO/government agency;
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of HR practices, including recruitment, hiring, HR functions and systems administration; HR software administration, and maintenance.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated judgment and discernment skills, maturity, and the ability to maintain strict confidentiality of staff and organizational records.
- Great attention to detail.
- Well-organized work style including sound process management skills.
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills.
- Very good command of the English language (spoken and written)
- Good knowledge in (MS Word – Excel)
- Professional knowledge in (Outlook) Preparing slides and presentations on PowerPoint
How to apply
Interested candidates should apply by completing the form at the following link:
Only Turkish nationals will be considered for this role.
The post will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is found. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.