International Association for Relief and Development (Onsur) is a non-governmental organization registered in Turkey N° (27-018-178) dealing with the Relief and development projects through the empowerment of local communities to ensure a decent life, Founded at the beginning of 2012. ONSUR works through the main office is located in Gaziantep’s province Turkey, in addition to execution offices in Syria, Lebanon, Iraq, Yemen and Turkey
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems.
- Provide counseling on policies and procedures.
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process.
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans.
- Develop training and development programs.
- Assist and conduct (if required) the performance management processes.
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues.
- Ensure compliance with the donors, local laws, and related internal policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of HR functions (benefits, recruitment, training & development, etc.).
- Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures.
- Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus.
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude.
- Strong ethics and reliability.
- BSc/BA in business administration, social studies or relevant field; further training will be a plus HR Credentials.
- Ability to work as part of a fast-paced team;
- Comfort with public speaking and administration of training, particularly to staff without a financial background;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Strong written and verbal communication in English required;
- Fluency in English and Arabic;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Analytical problem-solving skills.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an individual may encounter while performing the essential functions of this position. The environment is fast-paced and dynamic and will require flexibility and a willingness to complete job duties from a remote location in a timely manner when needed.
How to apply
Interested candidates should use the following link for registration:
We thank all applicants; however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Shortlisting and interviews could be done before the application closing date.