**Position Title: HR Specialist (HR Administration)
Duty station: Manila (Global) Administrative Centre (MAC)
Job classification: G-6
Type of Appointment: One Year Fixed-Term, w/ possibility of extension
Closing date: 07 Jul 2021
Salary: Php 739 397 per annum net of taxes **
Under the overall supervision of the Senior Resource Management Officer and the direct supervision of the National Human Resources Officer, the successful candidate will be responsible and accountable for the effective and timely human resources administration support for all local staff and non-staff in the Manila (Global) Administrative Centre (MAC).
The Human Resources Specialist (HR Administration) will be responsible for carrying out the duties and responsibilities in the following areas:
- Contract management, compensation and benefits administration.
- Pre-payroll reports preparation and validation.
- HR reporting and Compliance monitoring.
- Capacity building and staff supervision.
The successful candidate is also expected to maintain high-level of customer service to its stakeholders ensuring that unit heads, supervisors and staff members’ experience are the team’s priority.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- University degree in Human Resources Management, Psychology, Industrial Relations, Behavioral and Development Studies, Public or Business Administration, or a related field from an accredited academic institution, with four years of relevant professional experience in human resource management and general personnel administration; or
- Completed High School degree from an accredited academic institution, with six years of relevant professional experience;
- Diploma or Certification in HR an advantage.
- Experience in entitlements administration and human resource management;
- Work experience in international/multi-cultural and/or UN system;
- Supervisory experience an advantage;
- High level of computer literacy with experience in HR IT systems and applications;
- Working knowledge in SAP- HR;
- Excellent organization and analytical skills, attention to details.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with clients.
How to apply
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications not later than 07 July 2021.
For further information, please refer to: https://philippines.iom.int/jobs/vacancies/vn-0382021-vn-0382021-hr-specialist-hr-administration-g-6-manila-global-administrative
IOM welcomes applicants from qualified individuals, irrespective of their race, religion, skin, color, nationality, age, disability status, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family structure, mental health status, or any other characteristic.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.