Human Resources and Admin Coordinator
About the Role
Under the supervision of the HR, Admin & IT Director, this role is responsible for maintaining and updating Oracle-Core HR System and the Team leader for the entire HR Oracle. The HR/Admin Coordinator will manage Effort Reporting system, be in charge of the staff welfare and Country Office Administration.
Qualifications and experience
Save the Children is looking for a truly dedicated candidate who has ardent career ambitions in Human Resource management and Administration. We need:
- A holder of University degree in Human Resources Management, Social Sciences or Business Administration
- A minimum of 3 years of work experience in Human Resources or Administration in an NGO or corporate environment
- Extensive experience in working with various HR systems
- Strong planning, coordination, and reporting skills, with the ability to organize a substantial workload comprised of complex, diverse tasks and responsibilities;
- Experience in dealing with Immigration and other government bodies
- Resourcefulness and creativity in developing the role of administration and ensuring the most effective support;
- High level of maturity, and strong people management skills, with experience in a multicultural and diverse team;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Complying with and promoting all Save the Children the Children Global policies such as Child Safeguarding, Whistle blowing, Fraud, and Health and Safety.
- Experience in HR/Admin provision in emergency response;
- Background in large international non-governmental organization or other international relief/development body
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday,
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated.
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive workplace where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please apply using a cover letter and up-to-date CV as a single document. A copy of the full role profile can be found at: https://rwanda.savethechildren.net/careers
Deadline for receiving applications is 20th August 2021
We need to keep children safe so our selection process reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
*Note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. *
Disclaimer: Save the Children International does not charge any kind of fee at whichever stage of the recruitment process
How to apply
Please follow this link to apply: https://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=dS5ob3NpYW5lLjk3OTE0LjEyMTg1QHNhdmV0aGVjaGlsZHJlbmFvLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ