Malaria Consortium is recruiting for a Human Resources Director to join our team in London, UK.
The postholder will shape and embed a HR strategy to increase organisational effectiveness and deliver Malaria Consortium’s objectives in an increasingly complex international environment. Working at a strategic and operational level the post holder will be a member of the Global Management Group (GMG) providing quality HR interventions and solutions and supporting the growth and development of the organisation.
The successful candidate will have:
- Educated to degree level
- CIPD qualified to Chartered Member or equivalent experience
- Proven significant experience of working at senior level for an International Non-Governmental Organisation (INGO)
- Work experience with INGO involved in health programmes development and implementation
- Significant experience of working with employment laws and practices in countries where Malaria Consortium operates in Europe, Africa and Asia
- Substantial experience of providing an HR service to a multi-site operation
- Experience of working in networks and building strong working relationships
- Proven ability of human resource planning
- Experience of a flexible approach to managing and prioritising a high workload and multiple tasks in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines
- Experience of proactively identifying and addressing issues
How to apply
To apply, please visit our website: