The Capital HR Manager will be in charge of contracts management, data management, payroll administration, employee relation management, and induction and onboarding for national employees in coordination office and Beirut hub, in addition this person will be in charge of NSSF, Income tax registrations and declarations, medical insurance management on a mission level.
Networking and building professional relationships with internal and external stakeholders, in addition to support in proper communication and implementation for various legislation updates, internal HR policies, and internal regulations.
- Support the HR Coordinator in implementing the current HR policies and package.
- Support in induction and onboarding for all new hired employees in the coordination and Beirut Hub.
- Support in spot checks for HR systems and platforms including payroll.
- Support and facilitate relevant HR awareness sessions and trainings on mission level.
- In charge of proper recordings and data management in Beirut.
- Ensure proper compensation and benefits administration, contracts Management, employment policies, personnel record-keeping, workers compensation and medical benefits systems, and staff development and training.
- support the HR Coordinator in following up on various HR issuer in the department.
- Acting as Deputy HR coordinator when required.
Objective 1: Staff Management – Implementation of HR policies and Administration
- Implement the national staff regulations and related policies and propose changes when necessary, in order to continue complying with labor laws. Any adjustment of existing HR policies will require prior discussion with the HRCo and his/ her validation.
- Apply and make sure that ACF texts and the charter are applied
- Assure that the Staff regulations as well as the Labor Laws of Lebanon are being followed in the coordination.
- Follow the leave plan and attendances for coordination and Beirut hub employees.
- Ensures HR administration is accurately maintained as per ACF and local regulations
- Ensures complete and up-to-date personnel files are maintained for all locally hired staff.
- Prepares and monitors the details of all local labor contracts. Ensures all staff has valid employment contracts and updated job descriptions.
- Follow up on annual leave planning and execution.
- Ensure each staff in the mission has a valid ID card
- Responsible for collecting and documenting monthly timesheets and pay slips for all employees
- Carry out personnel files audits periodically
Objective 2: Pay and Benefits: Implementation of Policies and Payroll Management
- Manage payroll processes to ensure that employees are paid correctly according to their contractual entitlements and manage salary sacrifice arrangements.
- Collect and check salaries data of the base before submitting to the HR Coordinator for validation
- Ensure that calculations of end of contracts benefits are correctly done before approval by the HR Coordinator to avoid potential labor disputes and/or legal cases.
- Implement the medical benefits policy: collect employees’ eligible dependents details and legal documents, maintain a database and a proper medical expenses reimbursement tracking sheet for the overall mission.
- Collaborate with the ADMIN team to ensure timely and accurate submission for insurance invoices and payments, NSSF settlements, and MOF settlements.
- Focal point for NSSF and income tax settlements and registrations on mission level.
Objective 3: Support the Recruitment for the mission
- Ensure recruitment process at coordination are well administered
- Support in ensuring proper implementation of the recruitment policies and SOP’s
- Support in follow up and recruitment planning
- Report to the HR Coordinator any challenges encountered
- Support bases in some recruitment process when requested.
- Ensure transparency and objectivity is implemented in all recruitment process on a mission level.
Objective 4: Performance Management: Implementation of the Appraisal system and support HR coordinator on performance analysis
- Follow up the job descriptions revision/update process for national staff;
- Compile completed appraisals, update the base PA tracking sheet and submit them to the HR Co for analysis and action;
- Assist in training the staff in the use of HR tools and policies (including the Code of Conduct)
- Participate in the development and implementation of a ‘Continuous Professional Development’ framework, including talent management, appraisal and performance management systems
Objective 5: Onboarding and Exit: Managing all the steps
- Create the new employee file
- Ensure exit interviews for all employees
- Support in ensuring proper induction and onboarding for all employees.
Objective 6: Reporting
- Ensure Internal Communication on Regulations Rule
- Ensure Internal Communication on New employee
- Inform and coach managers on HR procedures, policies and best-practices, as per their needs.
- Ensure that ACF policies and procedures are monitored and maintained.
- Follow the HR calendar (monthly and annually)
- Attend to the HR monthly Meeting
Objective 7: Security
- Respect the security rules specified in the mission and base security plan, see to it that the team under his/her responsibility complies with the security plan and perform the security management tasks that can be assigned in its protocols.
- Communicate to the security managers of the working location any security related information or noncompliance with the security plan
Objective 8: Support humanitarian activities of Action Against Hunger
- Support the emergency interventions of the organization as per the employee’s abilities.
- Support any activity that helps reaching our humanitarian goals, as per the employee’s abilities.
- Promote Gender Balance in teams when recruiting
- Bachelor’s degree in HR Management, Business administration, Management Information System (MIS), Communication, Finance, psychology, or any related discipline
- Post Graduate qualification in Human Resource Management, project cycle management will be an added asset.
Technical specific knowledge:
- Ability to communicate and perform with multicultural team.
- Communicate effectively, verbally and in writing, to a diverse audience.
- Plan, organize and prioritize work.
- Networking internally and externally and advise of local legislations updates.
- implementation of HR Policies, SOP’s and internal regulations in Beirut.
- management of HR documents and files in Beirut.
- Assign and supervise the work of others.
- Demonstrate the highest level of ethical behaviour.
- Remain flexible in order to adapt to changes in work environment.
- Study and apply new information and take initiative.
- Excellent time-management, problem-prevention and problem-solving skills.
- Work accurately with close attention to detail.
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Possess a work ethic that includes neatness, punctuality and accuracy.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to facilitate interaction with the workforce.
- Lebanese Labor Law, HR Practices, NSSF Law, Income Tax, Insurance.
- At least 5 years of professional experience across all HR disciplines, including employment, Recruitment, Benefits, compensation, employee relations, training and development, workers compensation and conflict resolution.
- Demonstrate high level of training and capacity building skills
Humanitarian sector knowledge:
- Prior experience working with a non-profit community services corporation is a plus.
Action Against the Hunger knowledge:
- Not a compulsory requirement
- Compulsory: English and Arabic
IT and specific systems:
- Excellent computer skills, including e-mail, word processing and spreadsheets.
- Advance skills on Excel
- Very good skills in power point and data analysis.
How to apply
Only the applications received through our website will be taken into consideration.
Capital Human Resources Manager – Apply Here! https://employ.acf-e.org/index.php/positions/view/4910/Capital-Human-Resources-Manager/