Under the overall supervision of the UNOPS Senior Programme Manager or designated individual, the incumbent will work operationally under PBPS and will provide specific expertise in the implementation of analytics and data management solutions in support of the A4P and PBPS initiatives. The incumbent will be required to perform the following duties:
- Turning data and general ideas into well-designed products with the guidance of senior staff and clients;
- Support the development process, including guiding staff, scoping, design, implementation, testing and delivery;
- Develop corporate visualization solutions derived from multiple data sources using state-of-the-art tools to enable insight and decision-making at various levels;
- Develop data models, including performance measures, to enable scorecard analysis;
- Develop report templates and briefing materials for reporting purposes;
- Contribute to creation and design of online data visualizations;
- Curate online content and messaging;
- Create, manage and disseminate online surveys for internal and external audiences;
- Perform ad-hoc analysis and present results in a clear manner;
- Other tasks and responsibilities relevant to the scope of work as assigned.
Impact of Results
The ICT Senior Analyst – Reporting will support the analytics and data management aspects of discrete areas of work of PBPS. The effective and successful achievement of key results by the ICT Senior Analyst – Reporting directly affects the overall efficiency of the office’s provision of services, impacting the quality and accuracy of work completed. Timely and accountable delivery of services ensures client satisfaction and promotes the image and credibility of the team and office as an effective service provider in strategic services.
* FEMALE CANDIDATES ARE STRONGLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
* CANDIDATES WITH NO UNITED NATIONS OR UNOPS EXPERIENCE ARE STRONGLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
- Advanced university degree (Master’s degree or equivalent) preferably in information technology, computer science, engineering, economics, statistics, business or in a field related to the post description is required.
- A first level university degree combined with an additional two (2) years of qualifying experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree.
- Work Experience
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience developing, implementing and maintaining complex data analytics using simple and complex datasets.
- A minimum of one (1) year of experience producing visualizations and materials (reports, presentations) to communicate data-driven insights.
- Desirable: (The following experience is optional. Candidates who do not have it are welcome to apply)
- Experience developing and maintaining websites using SharePoint, including the creation and maintenance of complex inter-dependent lists.
- Experience developing dashboards in Power BI.
- Experience building data analyses and visualizations in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience with HTML and web publishing.
- Experience creating surveys using tools such as Enterprise Feedback Management System (EFMS) Verint or similar.
- Language requirements
- For the position advertised, fluency in English (read, write, speak) is required.
- Knowledge of French is desirable.
How to apply
To apply follow this link: https://jobs.unops.org/Pages/ViewVacancy/VADetails.aspx?id=21778