Internal Audit Coordinator National Contract:
To provide an independent objective assurance and consulting activity designed to add value and improve the organisation’s operation by using a systematic disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control and governance processes. The main role is to conduct internal audits of SCI Country office programs spread across the Country as well as performing other duties in the absence of, or as delegated by the Internal Auditor. and documented.
In order to be successful you will bring/have. Participate in annual audit planning for SCI CO based on risk assessments and communicate the audit dates, as appropriate to Senior Management Team (SMT). Support the Internal Auditor to identify and mitigate risk using tools that facilitate both field level and Country Office level risk analysis and mitigation.
Perform risks-based audits (RBIA) of various organizational units (i.e. Finance, Supply Chain Management, Human Resource) within the aimed at evaluating the adequacy of the systems of internal control and recommending improvements in controls in areas where deficiencies are identified.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in an area of accounting, auditing or Business administration or equivalent. Internal Audit qualification (CIA) Other professional certification.
- At least 3 years’ recent professional experience in Internal Audit and Risk management. Experience in working for humanitarian, charitable or not for profit organisation.
- Good communication skills.
- Cultural awareness and ability to work well in an international environment with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures.
- Strong results orientation, with the ability to challenge existing mind sets
- Ability to present complex information in a succinct and compelling manner
- Fluency in English, both verbal and written.
- Commitment to Save the Children values cash transfers
Contract Duration: 6 Months
Location: South Sudan, Juba Office with regular field Travel.
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive environment where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please attach a copy of your CV and cover letter with your application, and include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at https://southsudan.savethechildren.net/careers
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.
How to apply
Please follow this link to apply: https://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YS50YW1iYS4wMjgxMS4xMjE4NUBzYXZldGhlY2hpbGRyZW5hby5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20