The position holder will particularly support thematic programs with research design and implementation with a focus on the baseline and end-line evaluations as well as operational researches and assessments designed to fill key knowledge gaps. S/he also oversees the quality and standardization of evidence and learning framework and tools and works closely with program implementation and program quality staff to ensure appropriate evidence and learning for all major projects.
In order to be successful, you will bring/have:
- Minimum of advanced degree (Masters) in an area of social development, economics, statistics or other relevant discipline.
- Must be an analytical, organized, resourceful, and responsible individual with 7 plus years expertise with proven experience in undertaking and leading researches and evaluations in both emergency and development contexts
- Demonstrable track-record in research/evaluation designs, methodologies, data management, data analysis and analytical reporting
- Experience of designing and managing knowledge management systems, an awareness of learning methodologies and experience of leading learning events
- Demonstrated commitment to creating a learning culture
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills including presentation skills
- Highly developed cultural awareness and ability to work well in an international environment with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures
- Strong results orientation, with the ability to challenge existing mind-sets
- Ability to present complex information in a succinct and compelling manner, and to use innovative forms of communication
- Ability and willingness to dramatically change work practices and hours, and work with incoming surge teams, in the event of emergencies
- Fluency in English, both verbal and written essential
- Commitment to Save the Children values
Contract duration: 1 year
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive environment where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please attach a copy of your CV and cover letter with your application, and include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at www.savethechildren.net/careers
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.
Save the Children International does not charge any kind of fee at whichever stage of the recruitment process and does not act through recruitment agents
How to apply
Please follow this link to apply: https://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=Z2thbWF1LjM0NzczLjEyMTg1QHNhdmV0aGVjaGlsZ…