Olive Branch (OB) is a humanitarian non-profit organization working on a range of progames to serve the needy and vulnerable people
Closing date: 15 August 2021
starting date: ASAP
Location of the action: Gaziantep/TURKEY
Title of the project:
Empowerment of Local CSOs and Increasing Communication and Collaboration for Effective Functioning and Representation
The overall objective of this project is to support the development of civil society by empowering (Turkish and Syrian) CSOs at grassroot level, including enhancing their capacities and networking them together.
The capacity building program is designed to empower the local CSOs in fundamental subjects which concern them the most. These subjects are community organizing, problem-solving, decision-making, strategic analyzing and planning, policy–making, media and advocacy.
1. Main Objectives:
● Facilitating meetings and cooperation with people, CSOs, organizations, governmental bodies
● Collaborating and communicating with necessary constituents and the public; and
● Government correspondence and obtaining the necessary approvals for any activity.
● Assist in establishing or strengthening partnerships with national NGOs and humanitarian actors.
● Undertake and provide support to technical assistance and other field missions.
● Creation of the methodology and work schedule.
● Daily Report.
3. Officer deliverables
The following will be the expected deliverables of the consultancy:
● Work plan, including strategy and proposed methodologies and work agenda.
● Participants’ sheets.
● Final report on the implementation of the work (including Photos and videos with support of our media officer).
4. Duration and time frame
● The work will be expected in August 2021.
● The work will be expected to be completed within 3 training days.
● The work will take place in Gaziantep city.
5. Experience and Skill Requirements: Qualifications:
● Minimum university degree in Social Science/ Business Administration / Political Science or another relevant field.
● Extensive experience (at least 3 years) experience in completing for organizations/teams.
● Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with national authorities and other organizations.
● Good knowledge of government offices and necessary procedures for any project related activity.
● Effective communication skills in both writing and verbal.
● Familiarity and good knowledge of social, political, and economic conditions in the country
● Extensive knowledge of the civil society sector in Turkey or Syria.
● Strong organizational skills
● Must be willing to take initiative to proactively solve conflicts and address issues if happened.
● Deadline oriented person with the ability to work under pressure.
● Experience in conducting, participating in and reporting on meetings.
● Fluency in oral and written Turkish, English, Arabic (if possible is an add)
● Expertise in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
● Turkish nationality.
How to apply
OB is Equal Opportunity Employer. OB consider all applicants based on merit without regard to race, gender, nationality, origin, disability, age, or religion.
If you are interested, please fill the employment form by this link [ https://forms.gle/k3GQAxC1oJo1tmuU9 ] Kindly be informed that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.