VACANCY Ref No.: Log/007-21/
REPORTING TO: Department Supervisor or/and CEO
RESPONSIBLE FOR: Logistic and Procurement (Coordination, Designing, Management, Following)
Employment Type: Full time
Salary: As per the organization scale
Duration: 9 months
- Managing and processes supplies requests for the relevant projects,
- Ensure documentation on receipt of goods,
- Liaising with the Suppliers for all local/national and international purchases,
- Responsible for the planning, oversight, and management, and coordination of logistics support operations to ensure smooth accomplishment of projects,
- Responsible for supervising and accounting for an inventory,
- Develop logistics along with support plans, budget requirements,
- Develop logistical plans for current operations and logistics contingency plans,
- Coordinate logistics activities related to procurement, funding, substantive units, and humanitarian affairs,
- Develop reports on material and personnel movements and various operational logistics problems,
- Follow-up and ensure the documentation process,
- Manage stock levels, delivery times, and transport costs and coordinate and control order cycles,
- Regular weekly reporting,
Qualifications & requirements:
- Relevant University degree, or equivalent experience; At least 3 years of total experience in humanitarian or development programs.
- Ability to work independently without supervision.
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent writing skills in English and demonstrated the ability to write, edit and prepare Market assessments and relevant budgets under tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of the humanitarian and development sectors in Syria context, and experience with (UN and INGOs Donor) regulations and knowledge of international humanitarian standards.
- Proven experience managing accounting systems and software.
- Excellent level (Written and Verbal) in English and Turkish.
Female Candidates are encouraged to apply.
How to apply
Please submit your application using this link:
Note: Shortlist only will be contacted