CTG stands for Committed To Good. With an ethical approach at the heart of all that we do, it is a description that makes us proud. Respect for the fundamental human rights of our staff, and those our staff encounter, is a cornerstone of our values. We strive for gender equality, inclusion and diversity, providing fair and equal opportunities for all. We take a zero tolerance approach to corruption and stay true to local labour laws and all local statutory requirements.
In operation since 2006, today we are honoured to serve clients in 15 fragile and conflict-affected states assisting with disaster relief, peace building, humanitarian aid and development programmes through our specialised recruitment, HR management and operational services.
Overview of position
Our client is seeking an experienced, Medical Doctors – for new rotational work at some of new projects in West Africa. The role is a mixture of clinical work with some community development.
- 24/7 Critical Care topside support for clinical emergencies and access to the expert advisory panel for secondary care specialist referrals.
- Professional development assistance that includes regular training webinars, career guidance from experienced clinicians and access to a training budget.
- Personal development challenges of project management, leading multidisciplinary teams, mentoring and autonomous clinical practice.
- Delivering positive change to local healthcare systems through the design and implementation of community development projects.
Key competencies- Bachelor’s Degree in Medicine with training taken place in a developed world setting.
- 3 years of post-qualification experience.
- Ability to multitask, prioritise & manage time efficiently.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Encouraging to medical team & patients, able to mentor & lead.
- ALS and ATLS/PHTLS qualifications or equivalent.
- Fluent English with additional languages highly desirable.
Rotations are 6 on 6 off back to back with all transport / flights provided.
Qualified female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
How to apply