TITLE: Membership Account Manager
No. Of Openings: 1
SUPERVISOR: Director, Membership
LOCATION: Home-office based between UTC -6 and UTC +1
The Membership Account Manager is responsible for creating high engagement among our 270+ global organizations in the Humentum member network. This network is at the core of Humentum’s mission to strengthen the operations of the international development and humanitarian assistance sector. This role will develop and deliver a strategy that will grow our network, increase engagement of network members with Humentum and each other, and identify additional services we can provide network members. This is full-time, remote, home-based position which can be based anywhere within UTC -6 to UTC +1. As a growing global organization, Humentum is currently prioritizing candidates located outside of the US.
· Design and deliver an account management strategy that will increase engagement and member satisfaction
· Serve as the primary point of contact for network members with Humentum; connecting them with their benefits and services
· Ensure 83%+ annual renewal rates while growing a pipeline of potential new members from around the world
Maintain and grow the membership
- Together with Director of Membership, develop and implement a Membership growth strategy – covering recruitment, acquisition, marketing and retention, in order to meet and exceed income growth targets.
- Develop and implement the delivery of campaigns to recruit new members
- Oversee all aspects of the member renewal and onboarding process
- Develop membership retention strategies and targets
- Manage the delivery of campaigns designed to retain existing members
- Manage all renewal systems and communications
Membership database, marketing and communications
- Update member data as needed in Salesforce in collaboration with other key staff
- In collaboration with Marketing Team, oversee membership section of Humentum’s website, ensuring information is accurate and up-to-date
- In collaboration with the IT Manager, develop and implement a membership customer journey strategy for the newly implemented Salesforce database
- Review the database to support the recruitment and retention activities
- Develop quarterly members’ newsletter which is sent to member account primary contacts
- Meet weekly with members, virtually or in-person, to build relationships, identify unmet needs and capture knowledge and insights
- Regularly execute outreach efforts to ensure members are aware of and utilizing their benefits, which may include in-person orientations, developing job aids, equipping staff and consultants with call-to-actions, and/or hosting webinars
- Coordinate with other members of the team on integrated networking, learning and co-creation activities that drive increased engagement
- Represent membership at virtual and in-person (as applicable) events
- Administer and report on member engagement (scoring)
Finance and reporting
- Ensure member account invoices are paid promptly.
• Participate in organizational meetings and other special staff initiatives
• Other duties as assigned consistent with the spirit and intent of the position
Qualifications and Desired Experience
· Significant proven experience in an account management or relationship management role in a membership association or B2B sales organization
· Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level—in person and online
· Experience with Salesforce or other Association Management System
· Knowledge of the International NGO sector or experience with a global customer base is a plus
Skills and Attributes
· Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
· Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability and maturity
· Takes initiative and possesses independent problem-solving ability
· Excellent presentation/representation skills—in person and online
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, fluency in Spanish or French is a plus
· Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
· Ability to influence others in the organization and coordinate solutions that will benefit members and clients
· Able to collaborate with other team members online while also working alone; confident managing yourself
· Able to provide the dedicated work space and high-speed internet connectivity for this work-from-home position
· Commitment to a work environment that incorporates Humentum’s cultural values
· Experience or willingness to learn remote work tools such as Slack, Asana, Zoom, Ring Central etc.
Job Related Information
· This position is a remote, home-based position. You must possess both the proven experience and the home office environment to work virtually: reliable connection to high speed internet, appropriate environment for leading and participating in virtual meetings with video enabled.
As part of Humentum’s Total Rewards Program, we utilize set salary grades and scales based in USD and GBP to ensure equity in compensation across our global positions. This role is graded as a step E in our organization – you can review our salary scales and full Salary and Pay Policy on our website.
Equal Opportunities Statement
Humentum is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer.
How to apply
Please submit an application at this link: https://jobs.humentum.org/jobs/membership-account-manager-in-nationwide-gb/