Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Consultant
100 days over 12 months
Closing date: 4th July 2021
Chemonics International UK Division are currently looking to engage a Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Consultant to support us on an Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) -funded Mobilising Institutional Capital through Listed Product Structures (MOBILIST) Policy Platform. As part of this work, MOBILIST will monitor and evaluate systemic development of global markets for impactful investments and fund level investments into specific projects and geographies.
- Refine the programme’s overall Theory of Change
- Develop a programme level results framework, LogFrame, and M&E data collection plan
- Establish monitoring and evaluation system including governance arrangements; reporting schedule and; monitoring, evaluation and learning methodology and policies
- Participate in Steering Committee and other advisory board meetings as required by the client**
- Contribute to final inception report and design of year 1 implementation plan as needed**
- Contribute to methodological design of financial landscape baseline assessment**
- Consolidate input and draft recommendations for Learning Hub Learning Agenda**
- Establish learning hub policies and guidelines**
- Provide input to quarterly reporting**
- Set up programme internal knowledge management systems**
- Gather inputs and finalise annual state of the market report**
- Conduct mid-line self-assessment and investor perception survey**
- Additional tasks as agreed by PMU and Team Leader**
We envision that the engagement will be around 100 days over 12 months.
If you are interested in this consultancy opportunity, please do apply below. The closing date for applications is the 4th July 2021.
The protection of your personal data is important to Chemonics. If you are located in the EU, please read our EU Recruiting Data Privacy Notice to learn how we process your personal data. https://chemonics.sharepoint.com/:w:/r/sites/bu00107/_layouts/15/Doc.aspx?sourcedoc=%7B6D957855-534C-4746-9495-4165151B10B4%7D&file=EU-Recruiting-Data-Privacy-Notice-06.2019%20Privacy%20Shield%20Compliant.docx&action=default&mobileredirect=true&DefaultItemOpen=1
Chemonics is an equal opportunity/ Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices. All qualified applicants will received consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, or protected veteran status, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, or other non-merit factors.
How to apply
To apply, please follow this link. https://phh.tbe.taleo.net/phh02/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=CHEMONICS&cws=46&rid=4234