Your contribution **
Access and Distribution to Misoprostol:
· Nationwide distribution of misoprostol and combi pack and meeting the monthly assigned targets on distribution.
· Recruitment of wholesalers from the major drug markets to facilitate the sales of products.
· Coordinate monthly detailing, marketing and sales activities to all distribution channels.
· Achieve the assigned distribution target for 2021.
· Work closely with the detailers to achieve the sales projections for 2021.
Capacity building and product development:
· Coordinate capacity building activities for PSI Nigeria Sales and Distribution department
· Coordinate product exhibition in conferences, meetings and other strategic programs
· Coordinate the launching of PSI Nigeria products
· Review and update sales strategy for PSI Nigeria products
· Development of performance review documents for PSI Nigeria wholesalers **
· Generate monthly and quarterly progress report and new learnings.
· Share monthly sales update with finance unit for QBE reconciliation.
· Prepare CTL and Supply Chain reports monthly.
· Keep a master database for all sales activities.
· Properly file all sales documents
What are we looking for?
· Bachelor’s Degree in pharmacy with 5years post-graduation experience.
· At least five years international work experience including experience in product development, marketing, and sales.
· Fluent in written and spoken English.
· Experience working in private institutions.
· Expertise in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and QuickBooks a
· Experience in capacity-building in a developing country
· Familiarity with and understanding of marketing and/or social marketing concepts and approaches.
· Understanding of medical ethics principles
· Passionate about working on international health and development, with a focus on all reproductive health issues.
· Proven ability to work with many people across diverse background.
· Ability to juggle multiple conflicting deadlines while staying organized and paying special attention to details.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send comprehensive resume with a cover letter as ONE Word/PDF document to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org using the position title as the subject of the e-mail.