The New Business Development & Resources Mobilization Manager responsible for securing funds for the sustainability of Country Office’s strategic plan by preparing strategies for competing for institutional funding as well as for fundraising private corporations and foundations. The post holder will Identify, generate, cultivate and pursue funding opportunities aligned with the Country Strategic Plan and Account Strategies.
In the event of an emergency situation, flexibility is expected of the incumbent to work outside of their normal job description and be able to adapt to required tasks and schedules as needed.
- University education in social sciences, humanities, or economics.
- At least 3 years of experience in development related positions.
- Background in business development, donor and relationship management, strategic portfolio analysis and planning, and change management required
- Professional experience in the knowledge of Human Rights and Children’s Rights.
- Experience in humanitarian and social development work
- Experience in working with and developing proposal for US Government, EU and other donors.
- Knowledge of PowerBI or other data management tools.
Key areas of accountability
- Support the Peru country office to develop and implement high quality Country Funding Strategy and Donor Engagement Plan, linked to their Country Strategic Plan.
- Develop and track an ongoing plan for building strategic relationships and increasing funding with donors (Donor engagement plan).
- Develop a strategic portfolio plan including a system for tracking pipelines and resources and compare with the Funding Plan. Drive and accelerate sustainable portfolio growth for the CO.
- Coordinate the proposal development process for all funding opportunities with PDQ Technical Specialists including MEAL, Operations (for field team inputs, logistics requirements, costings, etc.), Security, Awards Management, Finance, and HR (for staffing requirements)..
- Implement learning best practices so future NBD experiences are improved.
- Drive effective and joined-up strategic resource mobilization for Category 1&2 Emergencies within the country
How to apply
Please follow this link to apply: https://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=bS5hcmlhcy4wMTQwNy4xMjE4NUBzYXZldGhlY2hpbGRyZW5hby5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20