INAA is a non-profit non-governmental organization that has been registered in Turkey since 2014. BINAA’s mission is to support and empower individuals and communities that are inflicted by conflicts to gain safe and respectable lives.
BINAA strives to be a pioneering regional humanitarian organization. BINAA works hard so those who are inflicted by conflicts have better lives and secure future through providing them the most innovative and efficient services in the fields of development, education, restructuring and relief within a professional and attractive work environment.
BINAA conducts its work with its values of quality, accountability, collaboration, respect, efficiency, and continuous development.
BINAA is looking for a Nutrition Project Manager, based in Gaziantep/Turkey, to plan, coordinate, and supervise all shelter projects in the organization and ensure their execution within time, budget, and quality.
· Prepare the project implementation plan in cooperation with Program Manager and the implementation team.
· Submit the project plan to the Program Manager to be reviewed and approved.
· Supervise the implementation of projects and activities on a daily manner. This includes directing activities, avoiding mistakes, and receiving and submitting projects reports.
· Prepare, develop and review the reports to be submitted to donors. These could include daily, weekly, quarterly, progress and final reports.
· Lead the field team and follow up the implementation of activities with them.
· Follow-up with other departments in relation to projects activities.
· Prepare weekly implementation work plans and follow up the implementation with the field team.
· Participate in the offers opening, and procurement committee to evaluate the competing bids and help choose the winning bid.
· Follow up on the project agreement conditions.
· Prepare the detailed BOQ (Bill of Quantities) technical conditions and handing them over to the procurement department.
· Participate in preparation of project proposals based on the technical and humanitarian needs assessment conducted by the field team.
· Represent Binaa and the financial department and ensure effective participation in meetings and workshops with partners, donors, and other parties.
· Manage communications, reporting, and relationship development with the related clusters.
Note: the above-mentioned key responsibilities/accountabilities are illustrative ones. Another future responsibilities/accountability may be assigned to the job depending on the department organizational chart.
· Bachelor’s degree, Food Science, Medicine, and pharmacy field are preferred.
· Ability to prepare and review high-quality reports.
· Advanced understanding of accountability principles, gender, age, diversity, protection, human vulnerability and other cross-cutting issues.
· Advanced knowledge in nutrition field.
· Advanced skills in the English language.
· A minimum of two years experience in a similar position.
· A minimum of one year of experience in humanitarian work, and principles, donors’ policies and procedures and NGO’s clusters.
· Advanced information management skills.
· Advanced knowledge of different data collection methodologies.
A. Technical Competencies (TC):
· Basic knowledge in preparation BoQs (Bill of Quantities)
· Basic knowledge in quantities calculation
· Good skills in reporting
· Advanced level in Excel, Outlook, Word
· Remote management tools and techniques.
· Basic knowledge in Google Earth and QGIS applications.
B. Core Competencies (CC):
· Stakeholder Orientation.
· Planning and organizing
· Commitment to continuous learning
· Technological awareness
How to apply
Please fill in the application form including your CV and cover letter in the following link: