Introduction to VSO
VSO is the world’s leading international development charity that works through volunteers to create a fair world for everyone. At VSO we pride ourselves on doing development differently. We fight poverty not by sending aid, but by working through volunteers and partners to create long-lasting change in some of the world’s poorest regions. We bring key stakeholders together to co-ordinate collective action, from local organisations to national governments. Our programmes in Africa and Asia focus on health, education and livelihoods, with an increasing emphasis on resilience, peace building, social accountability, gender and social inclusion. We’re not about delivering quick fixes, but instead we focus on long-lasting, sustainable change that will improve the lives of generations to come.
Your next position will:
Provide business partnering and high-quality people support services to VSO in Cambodia throughout the programme cycle to enable VSO people (employee and volunteers) to deliver the project successfully strengthening project delivery through VSO volunteering for development unique approach contributing to a fair world for everyone.
What it takes to be Education People Team Lead with VSO:
- Experience of resourcing and HRM/ HR business global organisation setting
- Experience in organisation development, promoting organisation culture, induction management, learning and development, leadership development and people capacity building.
- Experience in managing complaints, duty of care, safeguarding incidents a to the highest international standards including conducting investigation and disciplinary management.
- Line management experience
- This is a national hire post under national terms and conditions.
- We will not be able to obtain visa and work permit to non-Cambodian nationals.
- ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE NOTIFIED.
- VSO reserves the right to close this job early if we receive a sufficient number of applications.