Position Title: Procurement Assistant (VN 039/2021)
Duty station: Manila (Global) Administrative Centre (MAC)
Job classification: G-4
Type of Appointment: One Year Fixed-Term, w/ possibility of extension
Closing date: 09 Jul 2021
Salary: Php 535 559 per annum net of taxes
Under the overall supervision of Head, Global Procurement and Supply Unit and under the direct supervision of GPSU Procurement Services Team Lead and in coordination with the NFI Procurement Team Leader, the successful candidate will be responsible for assisting and conducting operational and administrative support on procurement for Missions worldwide.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- University degree in Procurement, Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Management, Law, Economics, or another related field from an accredited academic institution, with two years of relevant professional experience in procurement, including administration services, program or another related field; or
- Completed High school degree from an accredited academic institution, with four years of relevant professional experience.
- Experience with procurement activities (purchasing, vendor research, etc.).
- Experience conducting cost analyses and developing reports.
- Experience working with suppliers or other third party on day to day basis.
- Experience in any UN system or any multicultural organization.
- Proficiency in SAP, MS Office applications such as Work and Excel.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously under time constraints, accurate and detail-oriented;
- Team player; ability to work effectively with different levels within and outside the organization and with colleagues from varied cultures and professional backgrounds.
How to apply
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications not later than 09 July 2021.
For further information, please refer to: https://philippines.iom.int/jobs/vacancies/vn-0392021-vn-0392021-procurement-assistant-g-4-manila-global-administrative-centre-mac
IOM welcomes applicants from qualified individuals, irrespective of their race, religion, skin, color, nationality, age, disability status, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family structure, mental health status, or any other characteristic.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.