Your contribution **
· Review and Implement local procurement policies & procedures in line with PSI Global policies, best practice, and funder requirements.
· Handle all Procurement requests and process them as per PSI procedures (contracts for goods and services).
· Develop a procurement planning process for all PSIN programs to improve efficiencies; develop a procurement tracking tool and ensure it is used and updated regularly.
· Develop monthly procurement report based on Procurement plan and advice as needed where organization is off track in terms of planning and budget.
· Research and evaluate suppliers based on price, quality, service, support, availability, reliability, production, distribution capabilities, supplier’s reputation, and history.
· Develop and maintain comprehensive preferred vendors list.
· Develop and review Requests for Proposals (RFP)/Requests for Quotation (RFQ) and solicit bids from eligible suppliers, including for preferred vendors in accordance with PSI/Nigeria procedures and policies.
· Review bids and quotations according to the technical specifications and evaluation criteria specified within the RFP/RFQ in accordance with PSI/Nigeria procedures, policies and authority matrix.
· Negotiate, re-negotiate, and administer contracts with suppliers, vendors, freight forwarders and other representatives, in accordance with PSI Nigeria policies and procedures.
- Monitor and evaluate supplier performance to ensure compliance with contractual obligations and to determine need for changes or improvements.
- Monitor and follow applicable laws and regulations in the procurement of goods and services.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a highly ambitious individual with passion in public health, willing and able to learn by doing in a very demanding position. We are looking for.
· Degree/HND in procurement, Supply Chain Management, Business Management, Finance, Accounting or Business administration
· Minimum of 2years post NYSC experience in procurement.
· Proven experience in procurement, including purchasing and logistics planning.
· Proven ability to work with many people across diverse background.
· Ability to juggle multiple conflicting deadlines while staying organized and paying special attention to details.
· Expertise in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and QuickBooks
· Familiarity with and understanding of procurement concepts and approaches.
· Strong communication and negotiation skills
· Passionate about working in international health organizations.
· Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
· Strong ethics and reliability
How to apply
All interested and qualified candidates should send their comprehensive resume with a cover letter as ONE PDF/Word document to the e-mail addresses firstname.lastname@example.org using the position title as the subject of the e-mail.