Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Summary of key responsibilities:
Under the overall direction and responsibility of the UNOPS Multi Country Office Director based in Bangkok, Thailand, the incumbent’s responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- In-Country Coordination and Representation
- Partnerships development and stakeholder management
- Programme development and planning
- Knowledge management and innovation
You may find more information on https://jobs.unops.org/Pages/ViewVacancy/VADetails.aspx?id=21699
- Advanced University Degree (Master’s Degree or equivalent) in Engineering (Infrastructure-related) Economics, Political Science, or related field with 7 years of relevant experience; or
- Relevant first level university degree (Bachelor’s or equivalent) with nine (9) years of relevant experience.
- Minimum seven (7) years of experience in project/programme management/coordination/development/administration, strategic planning and management, strategic liaison, donor or partners coordination or related area in combination with an advanced degree is required.
- Within relevant experience, at least three years’ international experience (working abroad) is required.
- Within relevant experience at least two years’ experience in a senior management or advisory role is required.
- Experience in managing infrastructure projects is preferred.
- Experience in developing countries or post conflict environments is an asset.
- Experience in planning and applying Health & Safety procedures is an asset.
- Prior experience in the Pacific Region is an asset.
- Prior experience working in UN agencies and/or UNOPS is an asset.
- Fluency in oral and written English is required.