The Project Officer main task is to provide technical input in the implementation of MNCHN project activities in the identified barangays up to the city level in the assigned area. Serves as technical resource, and shall be responsible in providing technical inputs in planning, monitoring and evaluation of program/project interventions. Builds and strengthens capacity of partner LGUs and other organizations/institutions, and contribute to the overall networking and coordination works with different stakeholders. Scopes for more possible partners. Assists the Project Coordinator in providing quality and timely technical inputs and support to partners including leveraging of resources.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- University degree in the health, nutrition, social sciences or communications
- At least two years of work experience in program administration or other related fields; work experience in the development setting (NGO) is a plus
- Strong respect for confidentiality
- Ability to work on own initiative to build on and develop the job, combined with the ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Fluency in English and Filipino, both written and verbal, a must
- Demonstrated ability to set and achieve objectives and deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills in order to deal tactfully and sensitively with a wide range of people in a large organization
- Highly organized, with good attention to detail and developed ability to prioritize multiple tasks to meet tight deadlines and organize work
- Ability to keep track of the quality and status of own or others’ work
- Proven attention to detail and ability to effectively manage a high volume of data and information
- Proven experience of using MS office application (Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint)
- Strong customer servicing skills
- Experience in problem solving
- Willingness and ability to travel nationally as needed.
- Familiarity in Save the Children’s urban programming on maternal, neonatal and child health and nutrition.
- Familiarity with the First 1,000 Days Law and Collective Impact Approach
How to apply
Please follow this link to apply: https://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YS50YW1iYS42NDM5Mi4xMjE4NUBzYXZldGhlY2hpbGRyZW5hby5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20